N. Korea's "friendly" space program

N. Korea's "space program" belies it's true purpose of nuclear ICBM testing?

• Yes. Kim Jong Ill is a whacko and needs to be usurped.

Votes: 28 70.0%
  • No. N. Korea is developing a space program for the greater good of mankind. LOL

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters

Saturos

Reaction score
Do you guys think they are up to no good firing that rocket, disguising the true purpose of the so-called "space program" or is N. Korea really showing humanitarian effort towards a harmless space program for their country?

BTW, no satellite ever made it into space supposedly. Hmmmm.

I bet numbers will love this thread. LOL

The North and "friendly", "humanitarian" don't match. I'd not be surprised if the factory that they reportedly have to make candy for children was actually a bioweapons facility.

Yes and I love this thread. :p

Will anyone from S. Korea get arrested by N. Korean forces if they cross into N. Korea? Just curious.

The North and "friendly", "humanitarian" don't match. I'd not be surprised if the factory that they reportedly have to make candy for children was actually a bioweapons facility.
LOL. Silly N. Korea. Everything they try to hide is just so painfully obvious yes?

Maybe they should try reverse psychology and say they are constructing a facility dedicated to bio-terrorism or ICBM nuclear warhead testing, then maybe the rest of the world would think they are all flower gardens and candy and not crazy terrorists bent on world domination. It's the only chance they have to hide any unscrupulous activity really.

BTW, no satellite ever made it into space supposedly. Hmmmm.

Experts are now saying that there was no satellite to begin with. No signal was ever picked up. It's said that they built a decoy around the missile to test those taedongpongwangchang-2 missiles.

Experts are now saying that there was no satellite to begin with. No signal was ever picked up. It's said that they built a decoy around the missile to test those taedongpongwangchang-2 missiles.
Precisely.

LOL, who's 2 votes are for N. Koreas scam space program anyways? I should've made this poll public.

Will anyone from S. Korea get arrested by N. Korean forces if they cross into N. Korea? Just curious.

Unless they have a special permit, yes.

Of course, even if they do have special permits, they get arrested and from time to time, get shot.

Currently, the North Koreans are holding: 2 American citizens (journalists), 1 Korean citizen (for apparently conspiring agaisnt Kim Jong Il), untold scores of kidnapped S.Korean citizens and POWs, and 3 American POWs/Defectors.

Every time we try to ask how they are doing, the conversation goes like this:

SK: So, we were wondering if you had any of our citi-

NK: YOUR CITIES SHALL TURN TO ASHES AROUND YOU IMPERIALIST PUPPET WE WILL UTTERLY DESTROY EVERYTHING SOUTH OF YOUR PATHETIC BORDERS

SK: Um, could you perhaps return-

NK: HOW DARE YOU THREATEN THE SOVEREIGNITY OF OUR GREAT REPUBLIC AND THE GREAT PEOPLE OF THIS NATION OUR VENGEANCE SHALL BE FELT A THOUSANDFOLD UPON YOU CAPITALIST PIG

SK: We could talk, you-

NK: YOUR NOISE IS BUT THE WHINE OF A FLY ON A PIG'S ASS AND IT OFFENDS OUR EARS AND WE SHALL REGARD IT AS A DECLARATION OF WAR

SK: Oh for crying out loud...

*NK proceeds to either bomb an airliner or sink one of SK's warships*

(note: True quotes)

The day they seceded from S. Korea I reckon.

Exactly. The Soviet Union should have gone and ****ed itself.

I love how you paint S Korea's government as being the sane one ...sure you're "sane" in comparison to N Korea but insane in comparison to ...pretty much everywhere else that isnt a totalitarian regime

We should invade North Korea, kill it's leaders and convert it's people to Christianity.

It's painfully obvious that ill intentions are involved. North Korea was just testing a missile.

They are trying to fire their nuclear weapons at us from space.

When will someone tell Kim Bim that these eyeglasses went out of style when the Earth was young?

could be either, but i think if anybody took action against north korea right now, itd be a serious mistake.

It would be a waste of time, money, and human life. He is no threat and has nothing of value.

Right?

Of course, we could save the children, and feel good about ourselves. BUT I'M BROKE SON! (Dave Chappelle voice)

This whole war thing comes down to lack of pussy. You take the North Koreans and comp their asses for a week in Vegas - no ****ing war!

I say we make a big glass crater out of the north now we still can ...

-dodo

The economy is falling to bits, we need a war to kick start the global economy.

... A global one! A 'world war', if you will.

good thing I have a young family. plus I'm old and the majority of you are not. you're all going to die in foreign wars just to line the pockets of few old white men HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ..oh my

north korea needs to be dealt with now. my kids are too young and wont reach conscription age for another 15 years. you all however are at the right age to become cannon fodder. try to die with your boots on <rocks out to maiden>

The problem all comes down to how ronery the man is ... cut him some slack.

Even North Korea isn't that stupid to attack any NATO - aligned country.They are just using the ICBM's to show off.

north korea needs to be dealt with now. my kids are too young and wont reach conscription age for another 15 years. you all however are at the right age to become cannon fodder. try to die with your boots on <rocks out to maiden>
To die in battle in the middle of some war whilst rocking out to Symphony of Destruction.

Awesome. Just awesome.

Back