Need a play list please.

Adrien C

Reaction score
So as you guys may know, I'm renting a dicotheque for spring break, here is the advance of it.

The thing is, we pay 1000 USD to rent the place ( 1400 capacity) all the tickets go to us and the booz to the club.
Now, if it was for me, I would get a dj, put his stuff in the dance floor and have the biggest elecrtonic night in Mexico.... But, god damn Mexicans all they like to listen is god damn Raeggeton music ( wish I hate)
So 70 % of the music played that night will be raeggeton, the other 30 % will be house, dance, electronic and disco music.

My partners winned about how Mexicans don't like electronique, no wonder when all the louzy djs play is safri duo and Sand Storm...( that shit is 8 years old)

I'm planing to go with some nice tunes, Tiesto, ATB, Paul Van Dyk , Scooter, Deep Dish, Rob Dougan etc etc .
I would like you guys to recomend me some tunes, I'm looking soft here, no trance or any drug/rave songs please. I would really apreciate your help.
Perhaps I'll put down my playlist when I finally have it.

Here is the newest version of the flyer : http://img116.imageshack.us/my.php?image=demo4jm.jpg

Oop, wrong forum ;)

I don't really like Scooter that much, but I'd suggest some Brooklyn Bounce or Warp Brothers

Thanks man, asawme tracks, I knew them before but not the artist.

Oh. Yes.

Dance Commander, by Electric Six.

Back