Need speaker to act G-Man voice

xdiesp

Spy
Reaction score
hello! The HL2:Substance mod is remaking the pre-delay extended introduction of HL2,featuring the G-Man explaining the arrival of the combines and the annihilation of humanity to Gordon in an all-new dialogue. We need an english mother language speaker,able to read his script and act as much as possible as the original "alien" G-man voice. Please post here of contact me at [email protected] if you're interested. Thank you! :)

First off, love the Substance mod. Second off, I think I should be able to help. I mailed you.

xdiesp said:
hello! The HL2:Substance mod is remaking the pre-delay extended introduction of HL2,featuring the G-Man explaining the arrival of the combines and the annihilation of humanity to Gordon in an all-new dialogue. We need an english mother language speaker,able to read his script and act as much as possible as the original "alien" G-man voice. Please post here of contact me at [email protected] if you're interested. Thank you! :)

i send you a copy of my G-man yesterday what did you think?

ok i never completed half life 1 but ... g man was an alien?!

crackhead said:
ok i never completed half life 1 but ... g man was an alien?!

no, alot of people speculate that, but we really don't know, and people who say that are just trying to figure things out... :farmer:

Back