Neotokyo

alchemistlord

Reaction score
Mission Statement:
NEOTOKYO° is a first person shooter that aims to provide a visceral & realistic combat experience in a rich futuristic setting.

Background Story and World:
NEOTOKYO° takes place in and around a fictionalized Tokyo approximately 30 years in the future. Mankind has begun to fuse with technology. Government and corporate corruption have transformed Tokyo into a deadly dystopian nightmare. After a near-successful military coup by ranking members of Jinrai, the National Security Force (NSF) is formed - answering directly to the Prime Minister, it's mission is to investigate and eliminate all threats to Japan, both abroad and at home. The initial core of the NSF is made from an exodus from within the intelligence branch of the military. With this betrayal begins the war in the shadows between the NSF and Jinrai.

I would like to see more people playing this magnificent mod but from time to time, I see only about 50 or more people playing on these servers. The download link is here.

Website with infomation and a guide to playing is here.

It played too much like Counter-Strike.

I like NeoTokyo a lot, but the round based gameplay really works against it. It ends up with too much waiting, and the objectives become less important because it's much more likely that one of the teams will be killed before anything interesting happens.

Yes, that's what disappoints me.Too much people camp especially in the map called subsurface. I think people are perfectly capable of making this game where no people camps but since people just like using the left lean exploit they just camp and do that.And yeah, it is a lot like Counter-Strike. If you still play it expect a lot of AWP noobs

I was mildly interested until I saw that trailer they released right before release, where 90% of it was in some sort of slow motion.

It looked like a generic CS clone honestly.

I was mildly interested until I saw that trailer they released right before release, where 90% of it was in some sort of slow motion.

It looked like a generic CS clone honestly.

Well, it kinda is.

I'm afraid I wasnt a fan of the round based gameplay either, the game looks freakin awesome though.

Back