New Computer Stuff!

Platinum

Reaction score
OMG I FINALLY GOT MY NEW CPU AND MOBO IN THE MAIL TODAY!!!! ASUS K8N E DELUXE MOTHERBOARD AND AMD 64 3400+ WITH 1 MEGABYTE CACHE ... sorry for caps ... but im so excited ... i gotta get this sucker plugged in ... So now i have a gig of ram ... 64 3400 and radeon 9800 xt ... sweeeeeet ... sorry if this is a pointless thread but I'm excited ... you can delete it if you'd like ... Have a good wait everyone!! I am ... :| :cheers: :cheers:

Very cool. I hope you enjoy playing around with your new toys. :p

thats cool. I'm in a similar situation. I ordered parts and am getting it put together right now cuz i didn't want to risk breaking something by doing it myself and screwing up. I just hope my 420W PSU is enough for everything it will run including the 6800 Ultra.

Why bother posting threads like this without benchmarks or impressions?

leave them alone i understand what they are going through, ahhaha and that sounds like a very nice comp

Congrats on the new comp. But really...the thread was so rediculous. Your basically rubbing it in peoples faces who can't afford/get a comp like that.

that sounds ironic when I read the three lines of text underneath your post, guinny... ;p

Johan_Tayn said:
that sounds ironic when I read the three lines of text underneath your post, guinny... ;p
exactly what i was thinking.

when i get my parts and put it together, i will send pics of my freshly painted room and comp :)

plenty of other people have thier comp in their sigs, doesnt mean theyre bragging. making a thread to tell everyone what comp u have, thats a different story.

If your excited then what the hell,
WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!
Thats enough excitement for one day me thinks.

Speaking of sigs, it's time you updated yours Platinium. And gratz by the way =)

I just got my Ati Radeon X800 XT PE a day ago and now i can play what ever i what :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: sorry but i had to wait a whole month for that dam card to get to my house. I'm SOOO HAPPY :E :E :E

Back