new g-man sighting?

Gangwolf

Combine
Reaction score
If you play the black mesa east chapter and right when you enter the room where mossman and you go into the elevator, look down the slope.

I have never seen ANYBODY see this one, mention this one, I have never seen it on a g-man sighting video, so i have never heard about it but I saw g-man there.

it is a new g-man sighting that they put in to announce the coming of hl3 or have you seen it before but somehow over the course of many years i have never heard of it?

That isn't Gman, the person you're referring to is a low resolution citizen model used for distance shots. The model is referred to as "male cheaple" in the game files. He was always present as he existed in the original version of the game, and also appears in a monitor shot in Kleiner's lab. Scroll down here and you'll find him listed among the other models.

Malecheaple.jpg

yeah when I went to noclip around I sadly found out that wasn't g-man

He needs eyes. And gauges.

Isn't that an Easter Egg? I read somewhere once that it's a model of the magician David Blaine. If you noclip and watch him he hovers in the air for a few seconds because MAGIC.

Isn't that an Easter Egg? I read somewhere once that it's a model of the magician David Blaine. If you noclip and watch him he hovers in the air for a few seconds because MAGIC.
People used to think it was an easter egg, but I'm pretty sure it isn't. According to the Combine OverWiki, the model is of Warren Slough, brother of Ted Backman's wife, and is used occasionally as a low-res stand-in for citizens, like, for instance, in the camera feed you see in Dr. Kleiner's lab. He probably floats either as an in-joke unrelated to Blaine, or because of a mistake.

Back