New Global Holiday! : D

M374llic4

Reaction score
I say, What everday HL2 comes out (Sept. 30th) We proclaim that as a new global holiday. HL2day !!! Where from that day, and every HL2day fater, there is teh l337est Lan Party. Everyone from every where comes : D. Though, you can celebrate it with Lan Parties any day you wish ;) But yes!! The Day HL2 Gets Released Is A New Holiday!!!!

You don't think it would be cool to have a Half-Life 2 holiday? I think it would be great :cool:

Originally posted by Tredoslop
I should make a poll saying":
Do you realize that Half-Life 2 is just a game?
Thing is, it isn't.

some people would say "dont you realize the easter bunneh isnt real?" or "santa is in my shed" Who teh hell cares : D. I see no leprichons. This holiday is more legit then most. Least its on a real thing

I see no leprichons. This holiday is more legit then most. Least its on a real thing

rofl.... funny thing is, it's actually real and very legit, and probably wouldn't be overrated seeing that only HL2 fans will celebrate it; others won't give a shit, and hopefully not ruin it by drinking too much

You don't really see holidays for other media forms. There is no holiday involving any movies, TV shows, or books (Religious books such as the bible are exempt).

It would be nice but it isn't going to happen.

Originally posted by M374llic4
I say, What everday HL2 comes out (Sept. 30th) We proclaim that as a new global holiday. HL2day !!! Where from that day, and every HL2day fater, there is teh l337est Lan Party. Everyone from every where comes : D. Though, you can celebrate it with Lan Parties any day you wish ;) But yes!! The Day HL2 Gets Released Is A New Holiday!!!!

You just made me cry. Get out more man please!

You don't really see holidays for other media forms. There is no holiday involving any movies, TV shows, or books (Religious books such as the bible are exempt).

you actually thought we were serious? it could be just an unofficial holiday for gamers; I'm sure it's been done before

Well.. there is the towel day.
In remembrance of Douglas Adams.
That's like a book holiday.
A "a hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" holiday.
Almost.

now there's something worth celebrating, right next to HL2

Excellent books by the way!

And metallica your nick is too L337. It's so 1337 in fact that I burst an artery while looking at it...

Originally posted by PSX

now there's something worth celebrating, right next to HL2

Indeed. Best books I've read. Douglas adams is simply the best is humour. Oh did you know there was a game engine named in memory of him called Magrathea?

Originally posted by PSX

you actually thought we were serious? it could be just an unofficial holiday for gamers; I'm sure it's been done before
You can't be sure how serious people are on these forums.

Well I know that all the Half-Life sites will forever commemorate 9/30 each year.

Hey, why not, Bad Religion has thier own holiday, why not HL2?

if it was a holiday we would not be able to buy HL2 because the stores would be closed....

Back