New Half-life 2: Aftermath Screenshots!!!

Ehm... I don't think so... the Citadel is still there?!?

Frank said:
Ehm... I don't think so... the Citadel is still there?!?
In Aftermath, the citadel will be collapsing pretty much the whole time, AFAIK.

They are the PC GAMER screens, and the one with the metrocops is an old hl2 one.

Samon said:
They are the PC GAMER screens, and the one with the metrocops is an old hl2 one.
It is? It reminds me of an old, old alpha screenie with bugs and missing textures but I don't remember that one...

AJ Rimmer said:
It is? It reminds me of an old, old alpha screenie with bugs and missing textures but I don't remember that one...

Its in the media section here at hl2.net

hl2e2.jpg

This one was in the mag, but only the left part. The part with the combine was cut out.

Op For Guy said:
I hate you. :flame:

j/k all in good fun... I hope. :)

Of course not. This out of pure hatred.

Naw, only for fun m8 :cheers:

The_Monkey said:
hl2e2.jpg

This one was in the mag, but only the left part. The part with the combine was cut out.

On closer inspection it looks* like that Combine troop on right (my right, your right) is wearing green fatigues.

*I said looks, ok. And I was using a larger image of this to have that looksie.

Did Alyx always have that piece of red in her hair?

It looks like in the first picture that the combine has some sort of energy bridges(like in Halo or Halo 2) it could be the barriers that prevent you from goin throught but just flipped vertically. In the picture it could just be turned off...............

Agh! The combine horse is back!
/me waits to see if anyone remembers that.

maybe the reddish eyes of the Overwatch means they are free?

I zoomed in on the pic and it looks like an Overwatch soldier behind the smoke near Alyx

he is (his legs at least)turned away from her and you can see the 2 soldiers facing the Antlion Guard(and us) have the reddish eyes..

just a thought

T.H.C.138 said:

I zoomed in on the pic and it looks like an Overwatch soldier behind the smoke near Alyx

he is (his legs at least)turned away from her and you can see the 2 soldiers facing the Antlion Guard(and us) have the reddish eyes..

just a thought
Just because Breen and the citadel are gone, doesnt mean they will just give up or anything... and why would they be free? They were never prisoners in the first place...

T.H.C.138 said:

just a thought

I had this same thought. Perhaps the combine were previously under some kind of mind control that is now gone. It would explain Alyx and Combine fighting side by side. In the big picture though, this does not make sence. Who then would Gordon be fighting?

Alyx lived, yay.
But those screenies don't look to impressive.

Direwolf said:
Agh! The combine horse is back!
* Direwolf waits to see if anyone remembers that.

:D

Man, that was a long time ago..

Combine fighting side by side with Alyx or Resistance doesn't always mean they're on the same side. The Antlion Guard is a threat to both Alyx and some Combine soldiers.

But, is the enemy of my enemy my friend, or my enemy?

Agent G-Man said:
Combine fighting side by side with Alyx or Resistance doesn't always mean they're on the same side. The Antlion Guard is a threat to both Alyx and some Combine soldiers.

But, is the enemy of my enemy my friend, or my enemy?

Indeed, I fought alongside a group of prison gaurds against the very same foe.
Granted, I never went out of my way to save them, in fact I right cheered the giant bug on as he tore through my newfound comrades like paper. But hey, the antlion's bigger.

MiccyNarc said:
Enlighten me :)
All I know is that it has absolutely nothing to do with this screenshot.

Attachments

• combine_horse_revealed.jpg
    combine_horse_revealed.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 295
Samon said:
Of course not. This out of pure hatred.

Naw, only for fun m8 :cheers:

Just to clear things up... I may like Adrian BUT i think we should get a new Opposing Force char, like say... a Metrocop?

Op For Guy said:
Just to clear things up... I may like Adrian BUT i think we should get a new Opposing Force char, like say... a Metrocop?

Yeah :D

Anyone notice that the pic in the cidital (CBF spelling it) dosn't have a SUIT icon on the HUD, maybe it's not the one True Free - Man???

Hey guys................dont u think its wierd were playing as Gordon in the expansion?
i mean................. its not like the g-man would let you out that quick.......afterall he did wait 12 years to let you out this time around (room for speculation)

I bet that soldier on the right is Adrian Shephard! ^_____^.

Just kidding. Anyways, looks cool. Very cool indeed guvnor.

halflifeguy said:
Hey guys................dont u think its wierd were playing as Gordon in the expansion?
i mean................. its not like the g-man would let you out that quick.......afterall he did wait 12 years to let you out this time around (room for speculation)
Uhh... 12 years? Are you sure about that? I thought it was 10 years...

Back