NEW!! Half-life 2 Trailer #2(File Planet)Must SEE(Super High RES.)

Reaction score
I just started dowloading this but im guessing its awsome NEW tralier :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Sorry if this is old to you i will know in like 20 min. im still dowloading
www.fileplanet.com

Hmmm... Downloading something off of FP at this time of day is suicide. :) FP HAS to do something about those HUGE lines.

ahhh...proud owner of an fp annual subscription.

Some_God said:
Hmmm... Downloading something off of FP at this time of day is suicide. :) FP HAS to do something about those HUGE lines.

they have. get a fileplanet subscription heh

Isn't this the same bink from before? They're both 61mb and both have roughly the same filename. If someone can confirm that this is actually new and not the bink from a few days ago, I'll give it a shot.

i have the same filename in my documents it asked to overwrite, pretty sure its old

It's the bink from the magazine (I think, I haven't seen the bink from the magazine). This fileplanet bink is pretty good.

poseyjmac said:
they have. get a fileplanet subscription heh

Why pay when you can wait 5 min and download it off other people's FTP or off of Kazza. :cheese:

I bet that's just the one that came out a little while ago.

Edit: Dang, thoes were some fast posts :)

its the same BINK trailer that has been floating around the net for the last few days if anyone wants to save the download time
(i am basing this off the file size tho)

P4, you shouldn't make topics like "NEW TRAILER MUST SEE!@#!)#_!$*" when it's not new. You just get people's hopes up and then they find out they've seen it before. ;( ;( ;(

Please confirm next time before making a new thread.

damn sorry guys i thoght it was new footage sorry for this bye now i guess it was new to file planet haha

At least you get a nice high res look at the electiricty guys (can never remember their names).

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:
damn sorry guys i thoght it was new footage sorry for this bye now i guess it was new to file planet haha

That is why I refuse to make threads in the HL2 discussion forum. If you think it is new, chances are it isn't :(

Kiva128 said:
P4, you shouldn't make topics like "NEW TRAILER MUST SEE!@#!)#_!$*" when it's not new. You just get people's hopes up and then they find out they've seen it before. ;( ;( ;(

Please confirm next time before making a new thread.

im sorry about this i will repay you guys in some way.

i got all excited and stuff ;(

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:

Hmm, how can we make him repay us guys. Any ideas?

lazicsavo said:

Mmmm I got one but I would be banned from this forum if I said it out loud. :LOL:

lazicsavo said:

Yes, here is the ingredient list below

- 1 bottle of Tequila (80 Proof)
- 1 Roll of Duct Tape
- 1 Stolen Pinto (can substitute with other crappy car)
- Enough gas to drive to Mexico
- 1 donkey named Louise

Instructions

1) Duct tape P4 in an undesirable position to a donkey and then tape the donkey and P4 to the inside of the stolen pinto.
2) Drive to the middle of nowhere (conviently located in Mexico)
3) Leave
4) Enjoy one bottle of Tequila

Serves three to four. :O

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:

Ah, it's okay. Everyone makes mistakes. Just gotta be more careful in the future. :cheese:

Here is my motto:

If you think it's new, there are about 10 guys in this forum that have already stumbled upon it and posted it. I think I posted news here only once and even then me and another guy posted at the same time.

I just noticed they had that fanmade picture in the page. Just thought I'd point it out... whoever made it should be proud :)

Oh yea good observation Rico! :D

Don't bother posting "new" stuff as there are already about 3 topics that aren't on page 1 of any forum, everyone spams and they get moved back to page3 and BLAH :p

cool movie though.....

Kiva128 said:
Ah, it's okay. Everyone makes mistakes. Just gotta be more careful in the future. :cheese:
thats so funny how so many people from this forum responded so quickly ,man we really need girlfriends and a life on top of that,

Note to self-do all the above when hl2 gets boring if it ever does

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:
thats so funny how so many people from this forum responded so quickly ,man we really need girlfriends and a life on top of that,

This is nothing right now. This thread would be 200 posts strong if this was new footage.

Don't worry about it though. Was an honest mistake. :cheers:

Hey, it's summer so there is no school, the weather is total crap, all my friends and their rich famalies are on vacation, and don't even get me started on girlfriends. This forum is all that keeps me in touch with humanity.

P43.2/1Gig/X800P said:

Well, I'm starting my first job tomorrow, does that count? :thumbs:

lazicsavo said:
Hey, it's summer so there is no school, the weather is total crap, all my friends and their rich famalies are on vacation, and don't even get me started on girlfriends. This forum is all that keeps me in touch with humanity.

hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah..........hahahahahahhhahahahahaha......lololololololololoollo

.......................true

Kiva128 said:
Well, I'm starting my first job tomorrow, does that count? :thumbs:

yes now you can afford the collectors edition of hl2 (79.99) thats what im getting

Back