New High Quality Half-Life 2 Screenies

T

This_Dude

OMG:

**LINKS REMOVED**

Sorry guys didn't read the rules. These forums are of the strictest I've seen thus far.

Cheers. :cheers:

Ok, I normally avoid anything to do with the beta but I couldn't help myself. I picked one random one to look at. It was the second one, and holy crap! That's almost photo-realistic!

omg!

Lay off. FFS, you're just as annoying as the hl2 info posters.

Look guys I only posted this to show you all the awesome half-life 2 potential and that's it. I didn't mention anything else did I? No. Just wanted you all to see these nice shots.

:(

yah but ummm, maybe you should read the rules around here, since the mods are not allowing this stuff

some of those shots aren't from the beta released where did they come from?

**SIGH** Mods feel free to delete this thread if it violates the rules.

"Ok, I normally avoid anything to do with the beta but I couldn't help myself. I picked one random one to look at. It was the second one, and holy crap! That's almost photo-realistic!"

*wonders how many people now clicked on just the second one because of what you just said* =P

lol.... ur more likely to be banned. edit ur post now! take the links away

Originally posted by This_Dude
**SIGH** Mods feel free to delete this thread if it violates the rules.

WOW, good thing you told them to "feel free" or they might of felt akward if they did without you saying that

Originally posted by xelios
"Ok, I normally avoid anything to do with the beta but I couldn't help myself. I picked one random one to look at. It was the second one, and holy crap! That's almost photo-realistic!"

*wonders how many people now clicked on just the second one because of what you just said* =P

I did :). the power of suggestion

Look, I'll admit, those were good pics. But they are still against the forum rules. I say you remove those now while you still can. Then if anyone wants to see them (sigh, like the second pic), then pm/email "This_Dude" and he'll send them to you. k?

And however much you may feel like ur doing us a service. DO NOT show any new monsters. That's considered spoiler-material.

for those of you that missed those screenshot...im sorry becuase they were beautiful

Originally posted by Cheetarah654
yah but ummm, maybe you should read the rules around here, since the mods are not allowing this stuff

Yeah, but ummm... Maybe you should try the shift key.

realistic

where is this photo realistic image that everybody keeps talking bout? If not on these forums, what forums can i find the pictures of this photo realistic image at? to all moderators, i just want to look at the pic, not on these forums, of course.

RUBBERMONKEY post 3 up links to it, looks nice...that map is pretty fun with the jeep, dodging the weird slug things.

no you will burn in hell and you will die and burn forever!!!
did i mention the burning?

God grants those who want to send the pics to thy PM

no burning today

mabye a little smiteing

Back