New map and bots for Counter-Strike Source!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Valve Software said:
Friday, January 14th 2005

We have one more significant release planned for the month of January, which will be focused on Counter-Strike: Source.

First, we're going to release the Counter-Strike: Source version of the CS Bot. This will be an improved version of the Condition Zero bot, and will be available for all owners of Counter-Strike: Source. Right now we're planning this for sometime early the week of the 17th. Also included is a remade version of the Condition Zero map, de_tides, rebuilt by Turtlerock Studios.

Going into February, there will be a release of a new Counter-Strike: Source map by Valve level designer Dave Riller. It's a smaller hostage rescue map with the focus on close quarters fighting. This map is still being play tested, and we're looking forward to seeing what the community thinks of it.

There are a number of other things we're working on at Valve right now that we aren't quite ready to talk about, but our resolution for the new year is to keep the community more informed about what's ahead. To that end, there will be a weekly Steam message (like this one) to give people and idea of what we're working on.

© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. Valve, Half-Life, and Counter-Strike are trademarks
and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation.

This is a new anouncement on steam it will show up once restart steam :)

Sounds good Doesn't it!!!

yup, saw this when I started up steam.
Good news!

This makes me the happy!

To that end, there will be a weekly Steam message (like this one) to give people and idea of what we're working on.

Absolutely awesome news, now with a simple math formula we can calculate when it will come out.
AR = VRD X 7M

AR= Actual Release VRD= Valve Release Date 7M= 7 Months

call me cynical but I'll be playing Team fortress 2 and won't hear you

Moved to CSS section... we have a CSS section you know!

Already posted in here, closed!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back