New Mod

S

Sparrow943

Hello, I am currently starting a Half-life 2 mod that will allow you to Role-play in the half-life 2 universe. I am hopeing to start up a team and get this into alpha/beta as soon as we can. For those of you who may be wondering I have experience in mapping and already have a coder/web-designer, and a second mapper, plus a moddler. So please post the application below or e-mail me at
[email protected]

We currently need:

Coders (1 already)
Mappers (2 already)
Modelers (1 already)
Skinners (none)

Name:
Job wanted:
E-mail:
Experience:

Thank-you

what do you meen coder/web-designer you meen he knows html lmao?

what's funny, some people have more than one skill. maybe he can both code in C++ and do webdesign.

;) web designing is diff from web coding

some people can code websites, like with php/asp/etc but have zero artistic talent and don't know the first thing about a decent layout, etc, and visa versa :)

anywayz, whats the url to this mod ;) most ppl (inc myself) like to checkout mods before applying to them. Even if i don't apply, this sounds like a mod i'd like to keep tabs on, so woul like to know the url for that :D or at least the mods name (if no website exists) so i can track it down in future. Also good to know the mods name before applying... since no one wants to join a mod with a crap name :D

Role-playing as in Fantasy-themed? Or modern themed? If it is the former then I suggest you go with the Serious Sam 2 engine. The demo clearly shows the engine is amazing at outdoor environments, large, vast and expansive and chalk full of detail.

roleplaying in the half-life 2 universe generally means in the half-life 2 universe, so think Half-Life 2, and not fantasy or moderm themed, more of a 1984 type atmosphere in city 17

Back