New previews???

spitcodfry

Reaction score
Before Half-Life 2 ships, I wonder if Valve will give some lucky game press affiliation a tour of Valve and a cover story detailing the different aspects of the game. I remember before HL shipped, I read an article in which a dude got a plane ticket and a hotel room all rented on Valve's tab. He got an extensive tour of Valve, and a pretty satisfying demonstration of the game. Heck, they even took him out to dinner at the Third Floor Fish Cafe, which is one of the most fancy restaurants on the Eastside (Redmond, Kirkland, Bellevue, ie Microsoft territory).

I hope TF2 is mentioned in there, I look forward to finally knowing what has been going on with it for the last five years. God knows I've been wondering about that, and a lot of people with me.

Originally posted by Kuros
I hope TF2 is mentioned in there, I look forward to finally knowing what has been going on with it for the last five years. God knows I've been wondering about that, and a lot of people with me.

Microsoft bought the rights for it and it will now be released exclusively on the X BOX.

Gabe if you want to pay for me to come visit you in return for previewing your game, I'll go get a Geocities domain right now ;) :D :D

Back