New Rainbow Six: Vegas screens 56k warning

Hypnosos

Reaction score
screen16_large.jpg

screen11_large.jpg

screen9_large.jpg

Confirmed facts: The mayor of Las Vegas is afraid this game will attract terrorists to his city and ruin its reputation. Now how about that. :LOL: Thanks to Krynn72 who corrected my spelling on mayor.

Great graphics but I hear that it looks even better in motion. :thumbs:

The major of Las Vegas is afraid this game will attract terrorists to his city and ruin its reputation. Now how about that. :LOL:

Mayor?

And Yeah, I can't wait for this game. Hopefully my measly "high end" computer can deal with the graphics. It looks to need a "Bleeding edge" computer for look that good.

Nice. The first generation of 'proper' 360 games are coming along nicely.

Awesome, too bad the game doesn;t seem to play very tactically in the least. Only a three man team? Just plain stupid. No tactical map and stringing orders? Again, thanks for dumbing it down.

Something tells me if there's a PC version it will be just as simplistic and stupid.

Here's hoping R6 finds it roots again at some point and delivers a true tactical sim in the future. This game does not interest me at all beyond pretty graphics, and that's hardly a good reson to buy a game.

watch the old gameplay videos from e3, it looks hot.

..and the game has become as tactical as you want it to be, basically.

Looks great, but playing it hopefully won't be as big a disappointment as GRAW was for the PC....

"Take cover! Frag gadget!"

:D

Looks great, I hope they didn't retard it so it plays like crap on the PC version though.

Awesome, too bad the game doesn;t seem to play very tactically in the least. Only a three man team? Just plain stupid. No tactical map and stringing orders? Again, thanks for dumbing it down.

Something tells me if there's a PC version it will be just as simplistic and stupid.

Here's hoping R6 finds it roots again at some point and delivers a true tactical sim in the future. This game does not interest me at all beyond pretty graphics, and that's hardly a good reson to buy a game.
It's dissapointing, yeah, but they are taking steps back towards the original R6 games. For instance, one shot does kill again, unlike *shudder* Lockdown. But then again, you can use adrenaline to 'revive' your teammates. :|

Doesn't health regenerate in this game too? I remember reading that.

Back