New S.T.A.L.K.E.R. video!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loshadka

Reaction score
http://www.gamershell.com/download_4133.shtml

First thing my father said when he saw the video was "Holy shit!"(actually, a similar russian expression). Then he told me that they built a 1:1 reprasantation of the city in every meaning of that(exept the appartmnet houses). He knows that because he was there, befor the accident of cource. Take a look.

They also show us the new type of monsters.

DLing, this sounds like the video that was posted at IGN though. I'll see if it is, and either way, that video is really cool :)

Yep, same video, but that's higher res, plus the text doesn't get cut off.

Anyhow, if anyone DLed the IGN video posted a few days ago, don't bother, but I do recommend people DL this, it's really snazzy

Downloading. Shame Stalkers going to suck because its set in a dull enviroment doing dull things *pushes fanboy down within*

That's my only gripe about this game. The game looks incredible, but the prospect of it doesn't interest me in the least.

Yep. Looks a little slow, but, if it has co-op, that's reason enough for me to buy it..

It looks awesome, but also damn creepy (my candidate to topple system shock 2's crown as creepiest game). Co-op certainly seems to be a good idea, and might well be it's saving grace.

Watching the trailers, I don't get a feeling of "creepy" in the slightest.. I dunno, I've never been creeped out by a video game

If by creepy you mean dull and desolate, I agree.

I think desolate is what they're aiming for.. it's still pre-alpha supposedely, so I'm sure they'll have alot of the gameplay mechanics worked out soon enough

Plus, all the trailers showed was them running around and showed off a few DX9 shaders, nothing horribly exciting

Well I find the notion of skulking around a vast mutant infested radioactive city in the pitch black armed with nothing more than my wits and a shoddy rifle looking for artefacts a tad creepy. But I guess I'm in the minority apparently ;(

No I thought it would be scary but not Silent Hill scary. The graphics look amazing, on par with HL2. I can't wait for this game.

I wish they'd release HL2 so I can keep busy till Stalker is released.

I think stalker will be like morrowind. A huge place to do whatever you want. Plus the AI can finnish the game before you . :) I think this game will rock!

I can't wait for this game, either. I'm ALMOST as hyped about it as I was when I first started gettin' into Half-Life 2. ^__^

it looks the same...except with HDR, and less gameplay features.

WTF. I was like "holy crap... Shuzer and thenerdguy?" Then I spotted the post about HL2 not being released yet...

:|

Puzzlemaker you've done this twice now wtf do you want to be banned :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back