new scheme?

Sorry but this is really horrible. No quick reply at the bottom.

Edit: And those stupid graphic buttons take longer to load, where before the Edit button was just text. Bring back the old one please Munro :(. Or just change the colors of you want it to match the new webpage, but keep the same format as the old one.

it's ****ED !
oh for sure, now it's slow !
And where is the little space to write a reply directly now !?

EDIT: "God please make it stop" :p
If it's not permanent... I'll wait :]

omfg this is gay more lag now this sux and who idea was all the gay as purple damn it guys why did you do this to our forum.

Welll...... it's his forum. But I'm sure people know what ya mean.

Edit: Thank Jebus it's just a test to make the forums faster.

I really don’t like that you can't quick reply anymore... :(

indeed, it looks like it got somehow reverted to an out-of-the-box theme. Witness the generic 'vBulliten' logo at the top having replaces the HL2.net loge.

Problems down at the ranch?

Relax, it's not permanent. Munro's just messing around with things; experimenting, if you will.

Relax chaps. I've reverted it back to the default theme so I can play around a bit and try to improve the speed. A new colour scheme will be on here soon and with quick reply and other hacks back.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww -to both the new lag and the purple

EDIT: oh ok as long as its going to be good

Ahh, see that they took back post count and location... that's good (really don’t care how much posts I have but it’s fun to see sometimes how much you have). :D

Originally posted by Loke
Ahh, see that they took back post count and location... that's good (really don’t care how much posts I have but it’s fun to see sometimes how much you have). :D

Are you going to read what else was said in the thread, or not? It's temporary.

Originally posted by Abom|nation
temporary but good

I ent got slow speeds :/ , its because i'm just so cool

Originally posted by Abom|nation

I saw it right after I posted my message. :p

God people need to listen a bit better :)

It was fine how it was!? :eek:

ah just read that your just testing but please hide post counts that just makes more SPAM!

I kinda like this new style, except its slow for me and the post count are back :(

Originally posted by jhero
I kinda like this new style, except its slow for me and the post count are back :(

I'm sure it troubles you EVER so much.:)

Hey this is the first time I have known my post count for a long time.

EDIT: Everyones location is also shown, pleeeeaaase keep the location visible when your finished your tweeks Munro. :angel:

i like it cause it reminds me of a board i used to post at but the purple is ugly go with black and white or something

Why in the fuk did they get rid of the quick reply?!?!?!? they could still have ths page for all the dumbasses that want to use emoticons and what not, but keep the quick reply feature as well, IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT DAMNIT!!!

Originally posted by Ki||tacular
Why in the fuk did they get rid of the quick reply?!?!?!? they could still have ths page for all the dumbasses that want to use emoticons and what not, but keep the quick reply feature as well, IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT DAMNIT!!!

Read the thread... lazy , blind or something else?

lag seems to be gone now, i think they should change the Vbulletin logo with HL2.NET or something it just doesnt fit in.

lag seems to be gone now, i think they should change the Vbulletin logo with HL2.NET or something it just doesnt fit in.

I seem to lag less now, too, but it sucks without the quick reply, that's the only part that takes a while, so I hope that gets put back in, along with more soothing colors, like orange :p

also, ya, the new logo sucks, need hl2.net back in

edit:

hey, how do I edit my profile? thanks

The forums are runing faster for me, and I hope Munro keeps the Location visible

Originally posted by HL2 Stone
omfg this is gay more lag now this sux and who idea was all the gay as purple damn it guys why did you do this to our forum.

ahahahahaha...........you twat, chill out issit you 1337 h4xor

v bullitin....heh this blows hard.... my god what have they done its painfull to go here now

im really glad its not for good =q

Back