[New Series!] A Minute With: HL2: Episode Two

Omnomnick

Retired Lead Content Creator
Staff member
Reaction score
Introducing A Minute With, a new ValveTime series where we dedicate 60 seconds to looking back at some of our favourite moments from individual games in Valve's expansive library! In this pilot episode, we decided to celebrate the sixth birthday of the Orange Box by highlighting a few of our favourite moments from the most recent Half-Life game, Half-Life 2: Episode Two.

Fun fact: The six year break since the release of Half-Life 2: Episode Two means we are all now experiencing the largest break from the main Half-Life series (not counting the Gearbox expansions) since the series began in 1998. The difference between Half-Life and Half-Life 2 was also around six years, give or take three days.

Be sure to let us know what you think of this new ValveTime series in the comments below. Viewer feedback is always appreciated! Don't forget to subscribe for more ValveTime videos, news, and reviews coming soon. Thanks for watching!

Attachments

• slide.jpg
    slide.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 10,506
  • Orange Box Wallpaper.png
    Orange Box Wallpaper.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 530
well done guys :) the last scene gave me tinglies again... gonna have to replay it.

"Fun fact: The six year break since the release of Half-Life 2"..... Yes.... "Fun" fact...

I replayed EP2 recently for the little rocket man achievement, it's a really great game.

...made me want to replay it again for sure. Also, apparently my musical tastes have changed over the last six years (that's a fun song!).

I'm actually 'saving up' this absent time from the Half Life universe. When EP3 is released, I'll play a marathon from HL1 up to EP3, and it should be a pretty fresh experience. I would say 'I can't wait', but here I am.

Back