New Wallpaper

wowwow

well, that just looks GREAT !!!
Really, I like it, its on my desktop right now!

But what were you saying about Hl Source...
do you mean Hl 1 source???
Whats so bad about it?

1) All your images are out of date
2) You spilt a load of ink all over it
3) Your first post could have gone into several other 'desktop' threads

Welcome, welcome to Halflife2.net forums.

Yeah, looks alright although personally i can't handle lots of white, hurts my eyes... :imu: but.....yeah......otherwise...nice splatter effects

oh

Well, that explains a lot..
about your poster... the pics are out of date somehow.. but otherwise .... GREAT :LOL:

I cant stand white backgrounds. Looks to simple.

Hey! That walpaper was reaaly cool m8...
but since i've got a really dark windows theme I changed it a little... For my own, that is. I inverted everything except the screens. so that it's black instead of white and then I used red colours for the "splats" and now it's real cool =) I can just delete it if you feel like i "stole" it or something stupid like that. =P

Great job! Like others, i would suggest, though, that you change the white background. I don't know why, but it seems like i never use white backgrounds.

ok, i put it on hlsource forums before and they all told me the same, byut when i changed it too black surprise surprise they hated it, its meant to look new modern and contempary, it sucks black

sam_justice said:
ok, i put it on hlsource forums before and they all told me the same, byut when i changed it too black surprise surprise they hated it, its meant to look new modern and contempary, it sucks black

Hmm...try some other colors then. Maybe a shade of grey would look good.

A blue-ish gunmetal styled grey with teh black splatter would like very clean.

Help!!!

Well, talking about posters...

I once saw a (drawn) picture of Gordon, where he was hitting an alien with the crowbar... Any of you now a link with some sort of poster of it? Or where I can find that picture, then Ill do it by myself... ;)

Back