Nice HL2 Trailer at Gameplay.co.uk!

"The page cannot be displayed"
Er..teh intraweb is b0rked?

EDIT:Whos that in your av King??? They're hawt.

SimonomiS said:
"The page cannot be displayed"
Er..teh intraweb is b0rked?

EDIT:Whos that in your av King??? They're hawt.

Dude that avatar is so old... I can't believe you havn't seen it yet. Shame on you.

Oh and the link is broken. :|

Hahaha

Hahaha,

wow this is soooo old... Im very sorry dude, but as a true Half Life 2 fan, you should have seen this a looong time ago... :thumbs:

I really was expecting something like a Final Trailer... pity,

you guys think it will be released?

Anyone got that trailer that was shown at E3 with the cool music?

It went something like bah-bah-bah-baaaah-bah-baaah-bah-bah-bah

...hmm, that ain't gonna work is it?

I doubt many people have seen it but it's quite cool if you can get your hands on it.

we11er said:
It went something like bah-bah-bah-baaaah-bah-baaah-bah-bah-bah

...hmm, that ain't gonna work is it?

Reminds me of Kronk on the emporer's new groove, when he provided his own theme music :LOL:

If you didn't download the E3 2003 and 2004 footage, you're not a true fan. E3 2004 footage features stuff not seen in binks (The Strider battle, the buggy across the road with roller mines and Combines, Father Gregori and a proper look at the agile howlers).

oh fu guys, if your gonna accuse us of that give us links, because i have seen literally i counted, 14 threads in which people are asking for the 2004 videos yet no one i repeat NO ONE on this website who knows where to get them is telling us, or giving us a link, so my friend, im guessing if I ask for the link right now, I wont get a response, so we are still true fans maybe even more than you because we dont even know where to get those godamn videos that have what you are describing. If you do link us, then thank you, but i highly doubt that you will.

MilkMan12 said:
oh fu guys, if your gonna accuse us of that give us links, because i have seen literally i counted, 14 threads in which people are asking for the 2004 videos yet no one i repeat NO ONE on this website who knows where to get them is telling us, or giving us a link, so my friend, im guessing if I ask for the link right now, I wont get a response, so we are still true fans maybe even more than you because we dont even know where to get those godamn videos that have what you are describing. If you do link us, then thank you, but i highly doubt that you will.
lol relax buddy , did u try to go to www.google.com and search for half-life 2 movies

2.4GHz machine, with 512MB RAM, Windows 2000/XP and a DirectX 9 capable graphics card.
are these reccomended cuz thats exactly what i have

Yeah i saw the trailer with the cool music "ba ba ba babah ba ba bahh"
Yeah that got saved because of teh music i think

yeah the e3 2004 bink is on this website!!! With all the other videos

Back