Nightfall media release and interview

Sulkdodds

Companion Cube
Reaction score
A slew of new media for the popular single-player Half-Life 2 mod Nightfall accompanies an illuminating interview with ModDB. Very little is known about the plot apart from that it's set long before the events of HL2, it's all very mysterious, and you play a rebel named John Dalton who is tormented by strange nightmares and described as "not the sanest man in the world". The mod, which is billed as a psychological horror and will be released in several episodes, also features a secondary protagonist - AS-189, the "femme fatale" Combine assassin. [br]

newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]
newsspacer2.gif
[br]
newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]It's all looking very slick, and I can vouch for the team's leader. You can read Varsity's excellent interview here and find out more at the team's rather cryptic website. Click on the upper-left icon thing for the full news story and more new media.

I love the website! Like the movie-style "poster" media. Some are really well done.

It's looking pretty damn good to me. The female Combine looks sexy :D

Thanks for all the positive comments guys. Make sure you check out our feature on Moddb and also our new website.

Really nice mod, artworks looks cool and screens as well. Bullsquids rocks :)

I don't get the walls in pic 4 :|
Apart from that, hawt :D

pic 4 is a screenshot from the level 'Asylum Dream' so that may help you out. Also, check out website for more info on the game areas.

Back