No More Room in Hell News

A

Azlan

No More Room in Hell (NMRiH) is a modification about the zombie apocaplyse. They released 18 attractive screenshots of their Subway map. Take a look at them and go to their website to view the rest.[br]

indeed, looking really good, cant wait to see some foe models

Can't wait to see the player/enemy models. :)

Looking good! This is one mod I'm sure to try out :D

This one might be the most interesting mods for zombie fans like myself. =D

Looks great so far. I really hope they can follow through with all their planned features, because this looks like it'll be hells of fun.

Those screenshots look like they're a remake of a RavenShield map.. Its the map with a courtyard in the middle.. I forgot the name of the map tho..

Rock on! Hell of a mapper, keep up the good work! Most anticipated zombie mod in my book :)

looks mighty nice..
however

why do all apocaplyse zombie games have to be in dark, dank environments like subways and sewers? why cant they be in a nice, bright friendly enviroment like a grassy nole or on a sunny beach?

zombies have such a pale look, they need to spend more time in the sun.

Zombies need to spend a lot of time maintaining their palid complexion. Too much time in the sun and they start to look human. Zombies hate that.

Come on, you all know that it's a lot better for atmosphere. Don't pick things like that apart.

that is an uber doober map, looks like alot of variety and detail

looks very, very good. i cant wait to play this.

Looks nice. I'm worried though, that we may soon be sick with the same HL2 textures and objects (props) over and over again. Mod teams should make their own content, not only make maps.

Nice atmosphere. Some custom textures would make it a whole lot better ;)

Lookin' really good. I can't wait to play this zombie mod.

Er...It'll all be updated with a full compliment of our textures and models in due time. For now, and for us to get testing quicker, we're doing it all in HL2.

you could get testing it even quicker by just using the orangemaps

toekneebullard said:
am I the only guy who thinks the orange maps look really cool?
No. You're most definitely not.

It reminds me most of MGS 2: Substance VR Missions.

nice, can't wait to give it a try ^^
toekneebullard said:
I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :D
wanna share that feeling with us "cold/hard" people :smoking: ;)

Wow, haven't heard from these forever.
But it's looking really nice!

yea, i would think that stairs come in a near fixed amount of styles for industrial engineers. ive seen steps like that in my life

By the way Azlan, I'd like only the screenshots I send in for the news to be included next time, thanks. There aren't even any from Outpost31 in that.

Considering there are only 1 set of stair rails, and those stairs are fairly common in cities -.-

Could it be? Is the time of mod teams releasing shitty "work in progress" maps behind us? Woo-hoo!

Back