No, seriously, this is hilarious.

koncept

Reaction score
I almost shat my pants when i saw the "hl2 has gone gold" announcement... i could literally feel the poop coming out, but i had to hold it in. I couldn't let it come out all of the way. I could feel the tip of the poop head getting disconnected from the rest of the poop log. then i had to change underwear and go wipe myself.

thank you for your time.

LOL I JUST laghed sooOOOo hard the poop log haha

This is so sick. This forum has turned you all into crazed beasts. Then again, you have every right, the 2nd most important day for many of your lives has just come, the most important being actual release.

muka3d said:
This is so sick. This forum has turned you all into crazed beasts. Then again, you have every right, the 2nd most important day for many of your lives has just come, the most important being actual release.

and thats all that matters bro! haha!

The mods are smart --they created the spam forum for a reason, so that 12 year olds come home and shit their pants with 8 threads saying

OMFG ITSZ GOLD STEAM ROXORZ THE BIG ONE11111

I think you're kind of a pansy for not going through with the whole process.

Once you realise that halflife2 has made you a fecopheliac its time to swich to dnf.

Because brother, thats not normal.

Hhahahahahaha poo log, hahahahaahahaha, man that's the weirdest description...I like. Come nov16 though and methinks I'll be creaming my pants! Now that's gross!

Jesus Lincoln said:
The mods are smart --they created the spam forum for a reason, so that 12 year olds come home and shit their pants with 8 threads saying

OMFG ITSZ GOLD STEAM ROXORZ THE BIG ONE11111

excuse me but i'm 18... it's ok... your mistake or "ur bad".

Kazuki_Fuse said:
Hhahahahahaha poo log, hahahahaahahaha, man that's the weirdest description...I like. Come nov16 though and methinks I'll be creaming my pants! Now that's gross!

You have to be over puberty before that can happen, just to tell you.

j/k

Adrien C said:
How can someone shit itself for a game ?

well... lets see, i saw half life 2 announced gold... there ya go.

miracle isn't it.

I SOOOO needed to read that. Next time post a warning >_<

Alau said:
I SOOOO needed to read that. Next time post a warning >_<

i did, it says "no, seriously, this is hilarious", i warned you. don't laugh yourself to death there buddy!

wow i think this is almost the fastest growing thread i've seen.... interesting/

btw, any word on team fortress 2?

I'm gonna have nightmares about visualizing this post now....
Thanks, man. No, really. Thanks.

BetaMaster said:
I'm gonna have nightmares about visualizing this post now....
Thanks, man. No, really. Thanks.

no prob bro. :cheers:

Actually, now that I think about it, seriously, thanks.
I haven't remembered a dream in over two years. A little dream-remembering will do me good.

And scar me for life, but that's beside the point.

BetaMaster said:
Actually, now that I think about it, seriously, thanks.
I haven't remembered a dream in over two years. A little dream-remembering will do me good.

And scar me for life, but that's beside the point.

lmfao!!

nw909 said:
You have to be over puberty before that can happen, just to tell you.

That is indeed true. You know I saw on Oprah once a guy that never went through puberty? And one day his nipples were excreating some liquid and hurting and shit, this was when he was in his mid 20's, so they put him on hormones an he said he went through puberty in like a week after that. Anyone else see that?
It was pretty wacked.

Rofl. My bro told me right as I got in the door. I was like "Are you serious!?" Then I was all "KICK ASS!" :p

LMAO
i think its funny
I was excited on the first "gold relece"

Back