NO-Smoke Exploit in 1.6!!!

A

Aesop

Here's the deal. I will tell the STEAM development team (or whoever is in charge over there for these sort of things) the way you can get rid of smoke in 1.6. Without any cheats or hacks, you can do this. All I would like in return is a signed poster, a half life 2 t-shirt (in LARGE) and possibly a hl2 baseball cap (if possible). I think deserve these things considering others are asking for them without giving anything in return, besides i'm helping out Valve make STEAM more exploit-free. Oh and one other thing, I won't talk to anyone except Gabe Newell about it.

-Aesop

Aesop said:
Here's the deal. I will tell the STEAM development team ( or whoever is in charge over ther for these sort of things) the way you can get rid of smoke in 1.6. Without any cheats or hacks, you can do this. All I would like in return is a signed poster, an half life 2 t-shirt (in LARGE) and possibly a hl2 baseball cap (if possible). I think I think deserve these considering others are asking for them without giving anything in return, besides i'm helping out Valve make STEAM more exploit-free. Oh and one other thing, I won't talk to anyone except Gabe Newell about it.

-Aesop

Uh.. okay. Why don't you go to the steam forums for that matter then, because I don't think you're going to workaround this problem by just talking to Gabe. Of course, that goes without saying that did you really think that he'd talk specifically to you considering he hasn't visited this forum in a few months?

Abom|nation said:
Uh.. okay. Why don't you go to the steam forums for that matter then, because I don't think you're going to workaround this problem by just talking to Gabe. Of course, that goes without saying that did you really think that he'd talk specifically to you considering he hasn't visited this forum in a few months?

STEAMpowered.com has been running extra slow in the past few days. In any case, I WANT WHATS COMING TO MEE!!!!

Hey what about we get rid of the smoke exploit in these forums? Im tired of the walls here and there beginning to turn yellow, and they are some smelly places where theres not any good airflow... That would be nice.

BAN SMOKING ON THE FORUMS PLZ! :D

So you guys don't believe me?
Would you like me to show you a movie of me using this exploit?

Aesop said:
STEAMpowered.com has been running extra slow in the past few days. In any case, I WANT WHATS COMING TO MEE!!!!

You got a foot going up your ass, thats whats coming to you! :naughty:

Aesop said:

It's not that we don't believe you, it's that you expect to get personal service by Gabe himself, plus be showered with an array of gifts. Christ, you should be wanting to do this for free for the better of the game.

I am doing this for the good of the game, if I wasn't I wouldn't tell anyone and use this exploit or "cheat" as it is appropiately labled for myself. Liste... all I want is a t-shirt in size LARGE and a poster, I really couldn't give 2 shits if its signed or not. But I just would like a little something back from the community.

Aesop said:
I am doing this for the good of the game, if I wasn't I wouldn't tell anyone and use this exploit or "cheat" as it is appropiately labled for myself. Liste... all I want is a t-shirt in size LARGE and a poster, I really couldn't give 2 shits if its signed or not. But I just would like a little something back from the community.
Please just tell them how to fix the bug and let that be that thank you. Then in the end of the mail politely ask for the stuff that would probably be more rewarding for all (exept the ****ing cheaters) :)

Aesop said:

Wait, you want something from the community? You want something from us?

Anyway, no doubt someone else will find out the exploit and post it to Valve. Someone who just wants to help for the sake of helping, not because they'll get something in return.

Why are you telling us this anyway? We aren't Valve.

Feath said:
Wait, you want something from the community? You want something from us?

Anyway, no doubt someone else will find out the exploit and post it to Valve. Someone who just wants to help for the sake of helping, not because they'll get something in return.

Why are you telling us this anyway? We aren't Valve.
lol @ fithz avatar =DD

Aesop said:

It's more the fact that anyone who can be arsed can probably find it so it's not a big deal, plus it's not "really" important either although it'd be nice to see it fixed. On top of that you're asking for a load of stuff in return for finding something that now you've alerted them to, they can find it themselves in about ten minutes.

:/

Hah.. this is older news than you might think, buddy.

[Removed]

morient said:
Hah.. this is older news than you might think, buddy.

[Removed]

Wow, don't tell people how to do it! We're working here to try and remove it, not publicly explain how to perform it!

Sigh.

Sorry :/

I was merely mocking him, seeing as how 80% of the CS population knows about it :/
[edit]And the procedure takes more effort than it's worth.[/edit]

Wasn't trying to spread it, and wasn't my intention. Sorry.

I stand corrected and therefore step down from this ridiculous thread.

I Wont A Chesse Sandwidge N A Plain 2 Cuba, Ore Il Hax!!!!!!!!

This is such an OLD exploit. It sounds like you think you found it. Well you're a little late buddy. And whats wrong with the exploit you can already see through the smoke anyways....

omg gg you found a bug in steam (btw thats soooo wierd, i thought steam was completley bug free, guess i was wrong)

have a cookie.

be nice to the kid... hey aesop....you can just email eirk johnson....yep...we cant do nothing much here.
i hate when people get banned...plz dont ban him...poor fella

Back