NOMOREROOMINHELL | Recruiting

N

[NMRiH]Dark

NMRiH - www.nomoreroominhell.com

NMRiH is currently looking for:

Mapper - 1 Position
Must possess a good working knowledge of the Valve Hammer Editor and be capable of creating fully detailed maps. All applicants must be willing to put in the necessary time and effort towards working on "No More Room in Hell" maps and with the team. Providing a portfolio of past mapping work which will help us with our decision. (screenshots, video file, or bsp)

Environment Level Designer - 1 Position
Same applys as above, but we are looking for an indivdual who can create detailed environments(land scapes) using terrian generator programs and/or the Hammer editor.

Modelers
Must be able to create renders and be self-motivated. Must be able to work within a team and be willing put in the necessary time/effort to work progressively with mappers. All Half-Life 2 models must be constructed and rigged with either Softimage XSI, Discreet 3D Studio Max 6/7, or Alias Maya 4 (or higher). Must be able to build detailed meshes while still maintaining low polygon counts. Character modelers must be able to construct humanoid models while keeping animation (skeleton rigging) in mind.

Experience in UVW unwrapping, rigging, animating, and/or skinning are definite pluses. Providing a portfolio of past modeling work (i.e. renders) will help in the decision process, but be sure to point out whether textured model renders you provide are your own handiwork or someone else's.

Character Modeler - 1 position
Required

Extensive experience with Softimage XSI, 3D Studio Max, or Maya
Ability to create normal maps
Ability to unwrap models
Ability to create human models

Recommended

Ability to texture human skins (face/hands/clothing)
Ability to texture injuries/wounds (for zombie skins)

Vehicle Modeler/ Prop Modeler - 1 position
Required

Extensive experience with Softimage XSI, 3D Studio Max, or Maya

Recommended

Ability to unwrap models
Ability to texture models
Creating ragdolls
Creating .qc files

Texture Artist - 1 position
This position is open to skilled individuals in the art of texturing map surfaces

You will work along side the NMRiH mapping team and create orginal custom textures for our maps.

Required

Extensive experience with graphics design (i.e. Photoshop)
Ability to create normal maps

Recommended

Ability to create shaders and specular maps
A library of textures

If you are interested in joining the NMRiH Development Team and have the skills required above, please send your information to the following below:

Cs42886
NMRiH Project Manager

AIM: Coleman42886
MSN: [email protected]
E-Mail: [email protected]

or

Dark
NMRiH Level Designer Lead

AIM: Darkdsp
MSN: [email protected]
E-Mail: [email protected]

Thank you,

- Dark

Me too. Buuuuuh.
*drools*

Seriously though, I hope you can find some extra members :thumbs:

Wow, an advertisement that's not asking for a coder. I am impressed.

-Angry Lawyer

Angry Lawyer said:
Wow, an advertisement that's not asking for a coder. I am impressed.

-Angry Lawyer

Me too :)

But then again, this mod looked promising from day one.

Back