NOOOOOO how do i stop this from happening.

uziholda

Spy
Reaction score
ok heres the deal i have a amd 3400+ 64 bit with 1 gig of 3200 ram and a x800 xt pe card.

in cs source i play with x6 and x16 from ati control panel,the problem is as i approach garbage it seems to slowley appear in front of me and if i shoot it away it gets a certain distance and just dissapeers,i dont know how to explain it other than that,seems like a draw distance thing,pleaseee help i hate this,i hate it because i have a x800 and i wanna see it how it should be seen,not get pop up litter lol

please helpp!!!

i play at 1600 res also

I believe this is just part of the Source engine. Entities such as cans, bottles, etc. seem to dissapear at a certain distance. Tho there may be some console commands to change it, I don't know them...

oh,i was just getting worried my card was not performing like it should,lets hope its just part of the source engine

SSJ4Vegita2002 said:
I believe this is just part of the Source engine. Entities such as cans, bottles, etc. seem to dissapear at a certain distance. Tho there may be some console commands to change it, I don't know them...

no.. try putting it to application pref, and set it in the cs options.

I have the same thing happen to me when I play CS:S. You only notice it if you're just goofing around in your personal server. I'm 95% sure this is part of the engine so that it's not rendering 6 inch coke cans when you're a football field away from them. It helps save fps.

Uh oh, it's not part of the AAnistropic filtering options, it just doesn't render small, client side objects at great distances.

r_propsmaxdist 1024

... is what you need to change to make props fade at a certain distance.

Back