Nooooooooooooooo

There are to much people who act like a "forum cop" and tell people if this has been discussed or not.:|

Yeah, I mean come on, its just stupid now.

USE THE SEARCH BUTTON OR GO DIE IN THE CORNER!

Originally posted by Tredoslop
There are to much people who act like a "forum cop" and tell people if this has been discussed or not.:|

dont make me write you a ticket for being a dumbass in public young man.

Originally posted by Xtasy0
dont make me write you a ticket for being a dumbass in public young man.
Don't make me tell your mom for playing make-believe.:borg:

Goddamnit, can't ppl get their facts straight. 9/30 This 35 - 40 day bullcrap is just rumors man. Calm down.

I really dont care anymore , let it come out whenever it wants , i give up.

Originally posted by nw909
same.

Yeah, I was pretty obsessive about the whole release date thing a couple days ago, but now I'm just apathetic about it...as long as I get it eventually, its all good. I'm glad I don't care as much....takes quite the mental load off.

Yea, I agree with you guys. I dont care about release date anymore. If it comes 9/30 (doubtful), then hey, we get a treat. If not, oh well.

Originally posted by Goombatommy
Goddamnit, can't ppl get their facts straight. 9/30 This 35 - 40 day bullcrap is just rumors man. Calm down.

Rumors? But its the [H]ard man.

Look man, they're just rumors okay? If Valve were to announce a delay, it would have been said so by now. Unless you hear it from Valve, DONT believe anyone else's theory.

You heard it here first: Apathy is the secret to satisfaction and happiness.

Originally posted by Goombatommy
Look man, they're just rumors okay? If Valve were to announce a delay, it would have been said so by now. Unless you hear it from Valve, DONT believe anyone else's theory.

But then why would [H]ard ocp make up such claims? Im goin gto have a nervous breakdown... I hope its here on 9/30...... ;(

THIS is why I just read and do not post that much. You people kill me.

Question;

Is knowing that HL2 has been delayed going to make it any better?

My point is, so the **** what if it is delayed - its not like theres something you can do about it. So, sit back, take a god damn chill pill and dont think about it.

I havn't thought about HL2 being released on the 30th of Sep for 2 months now and quite frankly, the months are flying by.

Someone says 30th of Sept man!! dewd!!!

I'm like .. wtf? and ...?

HL2 you n00b!

I'm like .. uh .. oh yea .. great ... *flashes thumbs up*

Back