Nothing really important but...

brink's

Reaction score
it was important enough to post on planethalflife
http://www.planethalflife.com

"A lot of people have been writing in to say they have seen these boxes in various retail outlets all over the UK. Most people are taking it as a good sign that Half-Life 2 "D-day" is now just a matter of time".

I recken thats a good sign. :D

I remember seeing those pre-order boxes on the shelf of my local EB Games last June. Nothing new to me.

Moejoe said:
it doesn't mean anything, i'm sure...

yeah.. they are no big deal.
a big deal would be something like a cofirmation from Valve saying "HL2 as gone gold"

Sushi said:
I remember seeing those pre-order boxes on the shelf of my local EB Games last June. Nothing new to me.

I HAVE one of the EB boxes from last June.

Aint it pretty???

I keep it on my pc....so I can look at it and sob whenever I want!

Attachments

• HL2.jpg
    HL2.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 292
gabe just said August, why the hell would we have it now? Merc just went to Valve! I don't think it's anything to worry about...sadly ;(

they deliver the game to sierra in august....maybe i can play the game in september

I was kind of hoping it would be released in late July- early August, that way I would have been able to play it during my holidays ;(

But hey, i reckon its gonna be 100% worth the wait. They are polishing the game to make it uber-tastic. Plus theyre probably workin on porting the mods to source. Maybe even something on TF2 :heheh:

Back