Nov 20 is What EB said today

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cockney

I don't want to get into a war over it but i went to pre order my copy of HL2 today and the guys at EB said it will not be in their stores until Nov 20th.

first post and bad news srry

-Cockney

My friend, EBGames is just making up that date. Sept. 30th is the release date, but EBX is afraid to put a 9/30 relesae date in case it doesnt make it, so they wont make themselves look like asses and made themselves look like they lied to their customers.

so, for the 100th time, IT WILL BE ON STORE SHELVES 9/30!!!

OMFG ALL MIGHTY!

/me pulls out deagle

/me blows brains onto the wall

Meh. Don't believe what EB says. They rarely ever get release dates on big games right....

and you believe EB why? according to sierra, valve has not realeased any release dates to them at all. Therefore, how could EB have any idea when it comes out? That and valve confirmed twice at etcs that the realease date is sept. 30th. This gets asked all the time. This forum does have a search feature.

I have known the guys at my eb for 3 years and they have helped me out on many occasions when i have not had preorders.I hang with these guys and they wouldnt mess me about i even saw their release lists updated today.Like i say i don't want a fight over it i would just like to know whats up.

-Cockney

omg. banned. right now. for the love of all that is good, delete this thread before i start shooting.

Cockney, you will get HL2 on Nov. 20, everyone else here will get it on Sept. 30.

Cockney , they are probably telling the truth , its just EB that has the date wrong. All EB stores get their info from the same system. They are just playing it safe.

Im really started to get tired of seeing these ****ing threads.

My EB in Australia says November 1st. This to me proves EB have nfi. To put it bluntly. :D

lmao

please.. it's getting to the point where you dont even need to use the search function. Just look at the first page. PLEASE

Something just made my morning very great ! I have pre-ordered HL2 at one of the largest online game stores in Sweden. By the time I placed my order (about three months ago) the release-date was set on September 30:th. However, about one month ago, they changed it to November 19:th - from being rock solid assured that the release would be in September - my believes began to sway.

After that, I've visited that store several times per week to see if they'd changed it back - and today - THEY HAD ! Now it's back on Sep. 30:th and all my doubts are gone !

As I said - It's a WONDERFUL morning !!! :bounce:

Slamming on the brakes.....thread going nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back