Now this is confusing....

Splinter16

Reaction score
Ok now... in the screen shot below, I am playing a single player game..... now notice on the top right hand side what it says..... God... my computer has problems....

Confusing Screenshot....

Splinter16 said:
Ok now... in the screen shot below, I am playing a single player game..... now notice on the top right hand side what it says..... God... my computer has problems....

Confusing Screenshot....

Maybe if you played the game correctly without cheats, it would be a good reason to post your problems here.

Warning - screenshot is spoily for those who haven't finished.

Anyway, I guess for SP mode it runs a server and connects you to it? So whatever you're doing is causing a lot of stress on the machine, causing lag, so the PC reports connection problems.

To even play Half-Life 2 you need to connect to Steam, so it's probably having problems getting a connection to the steam server.

But it could be a number of things if you're using cheats; the game is not made to have that weapon that early...

i had it say that once i was really stressing the machine, created like 500 npcs and had them do battle

DieScreaming said:
i had it say that once i was really stressing the machine, created like 500 npcs and had them do battle

So why did you post that when you knew what was the problem?

JHD536 said:
To even play Half-Life 2 you need to connect to Steam, so it's probably having problems getting a connection to the steam server.

*bullsh!t meter explodes*

Back