Now what're we going to talk about?

Kiva128

Reaction score
Ever since Hl2 was announced these boards were discussing the events that took place during its development. Now that it's gold, there isn't really anything left to talk about is there? We certainly can't have 20 new posts every day saying "27 days left!" "26 Days" etc. And we definately aren't going to discuss the gold announcement for 27 days are we?

So...anyone got some ideas?

P.S. HL2 GOLD! WOO! WOO! WOO! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Thread gonna be closed very soon. There's nothing to talk about, and this thread is about talking about nothing!

well,there is always gameplay discussion,HL3,and of course..the game mods

We can refelct on our times at the forums... goodness knows I've been here long enough... I remember when I first joined.... *sighs* The good ol days.

I'll kick off the Hl3 discussion then...

Known facts:

*It's the 3rd game of the series (not including expansions)
*It's gonna have Gordon in it (hopefully)

We can always talk about the great mods, HL3, and hopefully, expansion packs. Also, cool gameplay experiences, stuff like that.

No...NO!!!
I'm not sticking around for hl3 chat...after following this games development i'm never going to follow another games development again!!

I MUST SWEAR OATH TO MYSELF! There's just too much pain involved..TOO MUCH!!

how about how fast this game is leaked..i mean have a THINK about it..simultaneous worldwide release. Monday 16th Nov...

That means to be shipped worldwide it will have to shipped to stores the previous week being recieved by the stores no latter than the Friday ..prob a bit earlier..So sum little dweeb goes oh ok heres HL2 just arrived to be put on the shelf for Monday release ill just unpack it then ill go play sum tennis n wait till Monday ta play ..YEAH RIGHT..

This game will be P2P within hmm 3 weeks ..so much for steam.

Just sum food for thort :)

Even if someone manages to install HL2 steam won't let them play it till release :p

SnowBall said:
We can refelct on our times at the forums... goodness knows I've been here long enough... I remember when I first joined.... *sighs* The good ol days.

And you're one of the few to keep a SINGLE avatar the whole time, PROPS TO YOU! :D :cheers:

Shuzer said:
And you're one of the few to keep a SINGLE avatar the whole time, PROPS TO YOU! :D :cheers:
Its my signature avatar. :thumbs:

Mr-Fusion said:
No...NO!!!
I'm not sticking around for hl3 chat...after following this games development i'm never going to follow another games development again!!

Agreed... I don't think I can take another emotional roller coaster like this again.

Kiva128 said:
We certainly can't have 20 new posts every day saying "27 days left!" "26 Days" etc. And we definately aren't going to discuss the gold announcement for 27 days are we?
Sshh! Don't give them any ideas damnit! :E

Mr-Fusion said:
No...NO!!!

Hopefully, next time, I'll be directly involved in the development of a game :D *has high dreams*

27 days of more tedious discussion about the 'shadow bug' ;(

I think we should talk about how the light from the sun is reflected in our atmosphere to make the sky blue, it's an interesting fact that with all the colours in our viewable spectrum, the only colour reflected is blue, all the other colours get reflected off the earth back out into space.

we have hl2.php to work out... VALVe will update the thing soon and the game will start again i rkn...

I'm bored ... and the original Half-Life I got from Steam is all bugged and I'm stuck because of a technical issue.

Anyway I never thought I'd be able to reach the Lambda complex in about 3 hours ... the first time it took me 3 days!

27 days, 15 hours, 10 minutes and... 40 seconds... 39.... 38....37....36....35....

Back