Oblivion Mod, the Orrey, now on xbox360 marketplace

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Evil Avatar said:
Major Nelson reports the newest official mod for Oblivion is available to download from Live Marketplace for 150 points (about $1.90).

The Orrey Mod will let you: “Harness the power of the stars. Rebuild the defiled Orrery and unlock the secrets of this Mages Guild Inner Sanctum.”

From what I've heard the content itself is actually pretty short taking 15 minutes or less to complete.

http://www.evilavatar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11740&

I'm guessing the pc version should be out soon as well

seems short but for the price it seems much more worth it than the horse mod

here's impressions of the mod from people who already have it:

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=382211

Sounds like shit and not worth my money, then again, I won't bother paying for any form of modification or addon

At least you know exactly what you are buying with one of these mods. Not much. Way too much for way too little. But, some people buy these things, and therefore, Bethesda makes money. Personally, I wouldn't pay 50 cenT, and couldn't care less about them.

Now if they want to add something tangible, like more areas to explore with more dungeons and monsters, I'd buy that. But whatever. In due time.

What would you all say if they released about 20 of these all in one expansion pack priced package?

Not worth it. I'll wait 'till they get their act together on the pay-to-download.

I'm such a sucker for these things, I'll probably get it to feed my TES addiction. But from the sound of things it seems the community mods I've been playing seem to have more content.

No way in Hell would I get this. I'd rather spend the $2 on gum and then find someone to make out with.

I think these mod's were supposed to be in the original game but there charging extra for content they diden't put in.

Maybe I'm too cynical, but I agree. To console owners, maybe this kind of thing is revolutionary (if expensive). To PC gamers it's a joke.

It's a joke that the UK are the only countries that can download this in Europe.

It's $1.90...I don't even have a job and I could afford that without missing it.

wow...

ha ha Half-Life radio, the guy's talking about how he reponds to PM's on some forum and the other guy tries to make it sound interesting saying "Wow... that's just too cool man."

Back