Ocz

kickass2009

Reaction score
Do any of you have ocz memory?
As much as i would like to build my computer im not allowed so im forced to buy from a vendor. Most are to exspensive so i figured i would go with Extreme-pc (I dont really care if the cabling is shitty or its not tweaked because I can do that myself without my parents freaking out) Im buying an anthlon 64 fx system as soon as the new version of the motherboards come out. The only problem is they only stock ocz, i never see any of the major hardware sites use ocz's memory in their benchmarks. I also dont really ever remeber hearing good or bad things about them. Would you guys recomend them?

kickass2009 said:
Do any of you have ocz memory?
As much as i would like to build my computer im not allowed so im forced to buy from a vendor. Most are to exspensive so i figured i would go with Extreme-pc (I dont really care if the cabling is shitty or its not tweaked because I can do that myself without my parents freaking out) Im buying an anthlon 64 fx system as soon as the new version of the motherboards come out. The only problem is they only stock ocz, i never see any of the major hardware sites use ocz's memory in their benchmarks. I also dont really ever remeber hearing good or bad things about them. Would you guys recomend them?

yeah OCZ is excellent memory, though im using corsair myself.

Ditto, gh0st. OCZ in two words: rising star.

Well..... They
're definatly on the rise now, but no not so long ago they weren't so welll recived...

I built a friend a systm a few weeks ago and used 512 of OCZ and the results were good. :thumbs:

Back