Oddest things you've found on eBay

Any idiot paying money for that stuff deserves a fate worse than death.

Who the hell pays $600+ for a piece of gum? Humanity's future is looking bleak....

That monkey costume is awesome! I wan't it!

I found an X-Box on Ebay..I mean what kind of sick person would want to buy one of those! :LOL: J/K. LOL Jabberwock

Tinneth said:
I found an X-Box on Ebay..I mean what kind of sick person would want to buy one of those! :LOL: J/K. LOL Jabberwock

xbox is cool and you know it, n3wb! :E :bounce: :cheers:

i assume it's gone now, but a while ago a guy tried to sell his soul on ebay. it had something like "the day i die, my soul will be overnight shipped to you before the devil gets it"

later i went to check on how much money he got for it, and he was selling a cease and desist letter from ebay talking about the "religious ramification of selling ones soul on ebay".

I saw God in a Box for sale on there once. $50k was the top bid on an empty box.

I was watching Ripley's Believe it or Not, and they said a man tried to sell his mother on Ebay.

How is someone to tell the difference between Brittneey's chewing gum and one that I just spit out 5 min. ago? Hmm well I am gonna need some more money for upgrades when HL2 comes out........

Tredoslop said:
I was watching Ripley's Believe it or Not, and they said a man tried to sell his mother on Ebay.

holy crap!! :O

Back