Off Limits Update & Team Recruiting

simon

Spy
Reaction score
Another pretty big update on our weapon models, including the long debated Savior IX. We're nearing our target weapon models list we set for a first release. Check out http://users.pandora.be/simon.wt/OL/new_w/weaponlist.html for our progress on this; the overview is not complete yet but getting updated. We've also finished a new vehicle; the Yamaha XJR 1300. Our website is getting an extreme makeover; with better model presentations, expect an update on that soon too. We're also fiddling around with animations; but there's no hurry in that (SDK anyone?).

Finding dedicated, active crewmembers proves harder than I thought though. Our main concern now is getting the unwrapped weapons and vehicles skinned, so if you've got skill and time or know someone who has, contact us at [email protected] or msn at [email protected] or [email protected]

Here you have some of our newest renders, you can find the rest at our website www.off-limits.be under "teams".

20040129-XM8-UR_RE.jpg

20040123-axe-TR_RE.jpg

20040120-jackhammer-UR_RE.jpg

20040201-XJR1300-UR_RE.jpg

20040123-g11-UR_RE.jpg

Simon
Off-Limits Crew

Nice!

The motorbike looks good, and the axe skin is really good! :)

Imo the motorbike looks a little lowpoly, esp the engine.

yeah, it's meant to be low-poly too as it's going to be used in a MP mod; it's the first vehicle I ever modeled and I had to stick to our 5000 poly limit. Gotta admit though the engine was the hardest part :) But it is a low poly representation of the most important actual components; I'm gonna wait and see what it ll look like skinned and maybe add some detail then if the engine sticks out.

i count +- 16 weapons
we have +- 26 weapons ..? ;)

lol, i didn't check out the link, but in the end we will probably end up right around the same counts...

still nice work, can't wait to see more skinned

neither can we, too bad skinners are harder to find than modelers :p

Back