Off Limits Update

A

Azlan

Off Limits has just released a large update showing off their latest WIP's. Included are skinned model renders, screenshots of their latest maps, a couple wallpapers of their popular concept art, and a skinned model of an alien from their universe. [br]

[br]To view the rest of the concepts, visit this site.

woah that first pic looks cool...what is it?

Looks quite amazing, love the destroyed city pic, shows that the Source engine is well capable of doing elevated areas while still retainging depth.

I can't tell what the first or last pictures really are.... but they sure look AWESOME. This is going to be one of the most impressive mods I think we'll see for quite awhile.

I love the sweet gun, is it some kind of nuclear weapon...fusion cannon or something? (it looks like an evil leaf blower :) )

short recoil said:
(it looks like an evil leaf blower :) )

hehe,i was just about to say the same thing
pretty impressive stuff though :)

The gun is the railgun apparently, very important gun in the game. I'd recommend clicking the link in the newspost and scrolling down to the scan of a magazine article on the mod. It explains what the mod is about quite well (this was the first time I read about it), and it sounds very interesting indeed.

Buying HL2, and waiting a couple of months, is like getting 100+ games for free. I love mods. :)

Thanks for the comments everyone, the 1st picture is a WiP of the Alien (it will attack you, jump on wall/ceilings) it should be intense ;p
The last picture is the Railgun Vanguard Tech Savior IX, it's an own design, a bit inspired by the Quake 2 railgun, you will need that gun to destroy the alien threat ;)

Great concept art, great models, maps need more work (I know it's a WIP).

they're lookin' good, cept the map. Like Thing said tho, it's just a wippie.

Wow, I never knew a belgian team was working on a mod! And it looks really great... Very proud of their work! (yes yes we belgians pwn ^^)

Back