**Official Easter Egg thread**

Jesus Lincoln

Reaction score
Post all your easter eggs from CS:S

Ill get the ball rolling with the computers in Office
cs_office0001.jpg

P.S. 200th post woot

-The pictures on the wall that talk about Sniping, Ping, Camping etc.

-The computer screen with the TPS reports window open

-The start button is called "fart" on the same screen

-TPS Reports book on a shelf

I like office :)

lol i never noticted the start button says fart...

lol theres a desktop shortcut for splinter cell!

Next time you are on office and die, fly way high above the map. There is a city surrounded by mountains, covered in a dome. It looks super cool.

Mr. Peepers said:
Next time you are on office and die, fly way high above the map. There is a city surrounded by mountains, covered in a dome. It looks super cool.

ok listen. this is called the 3d skybox. when you walk around on the map, theres a camera in that location which follows you around and imposes it around the map you are in. this isnt an easter egg.

When I take screenshots, where do they go? Can't seem to find the folder.

in your steamfolder then your source folder than in CS, then in screenshots

cs_office0004.jpg

cs_office0005.jpg

cs_office0006.jpg

Very wierd
de_chateau0001.jpg

Also, in office, there are serveral "Beefy" Computers, these computers can be shot and the case flies off, than the processor, the video card (which is an ATI) etc etc

Thanks, Jesus Lincoln. I dunno if this really counts as an Easter Egg, but it's fun to press E and hear all the coins drop into the vending machine and have a water bottle fly out like in Half-Life 1.

273.jpg

Ati right?
cs_office0000.jpg

Open a server, turn the volume way up and listen to this radio, it talks about terrorists atacking an office, and a gorup of seals making a daring rescue or something like that
cs_office2.jpg

cs_office4.jpg

cs_office10.jpg

cs_office0009.jpg

cs_office0010.jpg

I only find those projector eggs when i create my own server....odd

This is a good unknown Egg, my step-dad is egyptian, and this pic says i think "youre playing CSS" or it might be "welcome to CSS" he said something like that
de_dust0011.jpg

AmishSlayer said:
-TPS Reports book on a shelf

Oh yeah! Office space.

I saw those "TPS reports" and was like, "that rings a bell, where are those from?"

Office Space of course. For some reason I didn't realize it until I saw it in the context of an easter eggs thread.

Why did the CS:S team put so many easter eggs in office but no easter eggs in the other maps? they shoulda put easter eggs in all the maps, they are one of the reasons i like office the most

DrunkPanda said:
Why did the CS:S team put so many easter eggs in office but no easter eggs in the other maps? they shoulda put easter eggs in all the maps, they are one of the reasons i like office the most

possibly a different guy or someone else made it :p

Go to the soda machines in office and hit use to put a quarter in the machine and see what happens.

You must be spectator mode (or noclip) to see this, but in Chateau you can fly through the main entrance of the manor (right by bombsite A) and you'll come across a single room with developer credits written on a map of the level, a classical painting, and a bookcase with an odd looking icon (statue) on it (it looks possibly masonic).

the last one is really the only egg. the rest are meant for you to find normally playing the map.

on dust 2, go free view, then go out of the normal map space, then look arpund for a little oddly coloured blob, go there and it is an island, well kind of, it looks like a map the developers made to have little 1v1's on..

rf

rumblefish said:
on dust 2, go free view, then go out of the normal map space, then look arpund for a little oddly coloured blob, go there and it is an island, well kind of, it looks like a map the developers made to have little 1v1's on..

rf

I'm pretty sure what you're seeing is the 3d skybox. See that hole in the center of that place? That's where the map is. When you're walking around in the map you see that stuff surrounding the map. Someone else could explain it better than me...but I hope you get it. Just go from free look inside the map and look at the surroundings...then go check out that other area and see if you see anything familiar :p

yeah i got that..

Also, NO CHICKENS on Italy :(

But plenty of fruit!

Be like R. Lee, watermelons are the enemy.

stigmata said:
Clearly a llama, giraffes' legs are much longer :)

its look more to a girrafe
I am very good identifiyng animals

also see this pic

similiar?

de_chateau0006.jpg

de_piranesi0002.jpg

That Y symbol is on both maps (room in chateau also). Isn't that the yen symbol?

Back