Oh god, oh god no

Subz

Reaction score
for a warning to all those who buy or look at pictures of PCGAMEPLAY magazine....

.....do NOT look at the last review page. it has the biggest spoiler picture possible. WTF were they thinking? They gave it a 90 FYO. but damn what morons to put such a thing.

its the 8 page german review.

last page, bottom left corner.....

Considering that the storyline will probably float all over the place with several twists, I can't see it as being that big of a spoiler. Then again, I didn't see the picture, it could be Gordy's corpse for all I know.

Only a 90?

What did they think was wrong with it?

What kind of spoiler? Like, weapon, story, enemy, character or level?

shit, i dont even want to know.

I'm out of here, the jig's up

Hmm, any way of getting a scan? I'd like to see it...

AIM: Dark Sonic 8000

I just took a look out of curiosity, and I see it. i can see why some people will be really bothered by it.

do we have a link to this pic online or is it in the mag?

Subz said:
for a warning to all those who buy or look at pictures of PCGAMEPLAY magazine....

.....do NOT look at the last review page. it has the biggest spoiler picture possible. WTF were they thinking? They gave it a 90 FYO. but damn what morons to put such a thing.

its the 8 page german review.

could you give us a summary of the article? details please (without the spoiler of course :) )

Don't we already know this info? I think it was mentioned in the other review. (PC Gamer UK?)

I saw it. I read it. Here's the summary, from me:

<insert crazy Dutch sentences here>

I have the scan.. if you want it PM me

NOTE TO MODS: If I am breaking that rule about the scans then please just remove this post or just notify me to remove the post, sorry about that.

Shuzer said:
I saw it. I read it. Here's the summary, from me:

<insert crazy Dutch sentences here>

did it say anything about multiplayer? :E

CptStern, Multiplayer in HL2 is Counter-Strike: Source if you didn't know... is that what you are asking at all?

90%, wtf is wrong with those people. Must be racist against fat people. :p

It is a pretty damn big spoiler either way, I was pissed when I saw it @ hl2fallout.

soccerdude21490 said:
CptStern, Multiplayer in HL2 is Counter-Strike: Source if you didn't know... is that what you are asking at all?

no it's a joke

see he said: all the text was in dutch and ....

gets less funny if you have to explain it :)

I said in October of 2003 that this was going to happen :) I got it right:)

Maybe I don't want to know the spoiler...could someone like give me a LITTLE hint on what it was or about.

It was a picture of Alyx with a pot on her head.. makeshift helmet, you know!

Someone wanna pm it to me..i love spoilers
*plz*

Back