OH GOD PLEASE HELP **** ME ****ADUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orcone101

Reaction score
MY DICK WAS BURNING

SO I THOUGHT I'D BETTER CLEAN IT, YOU KNOW?
I CLEANED IT WITH ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL AND SALT

I CAN FEEL FOREVER IN MY DICK. ALL ENCOMPASSING PAIN - IT'S LOCATED IN MY DICK

What the ****!

Um. Hm. Well first, rinse off your dick. Then apply some lotion. Then refer to this thread for further instructions (eagle eye).

Your dick is part of your body. Treat it like a body part, not a damn machine.

Now if your penis is burning, it probably means you will lose your dick. I suggest you find the closest prostitude and enjoy it one last time before you progress to womanhood.

34evm69.png

you have to amputate or risk salt poisoning. I'd do it sooner rather than later

use this:

3341831230_75d766e16e.jpg

Is it the type of burning you get when you get soap in it? It'll go away.

Rub toothpaste over the effected area. This will stop the pain.

I've heard that rubbing cheese and fish all over yourself cures pretty much any dick pain, I think science proved it a few years ago.

Nah, you're thinking of tobasco sauce.

Mix all of the aforementioned fluids for best results. If that doesn't work, follow Stern's advice and commence amputation immediately.

^Don't forget the chaser of bear mace. It's very important.

Alright, alright, enough joking around with the "ha ha, you should put <spicy substance> on it" posts. This man is clearly in pain and we've all had a laugh at his expense, but now I think we should offer him some actual advice.

OP, put bengay on your groin. All over it. Bengay is a pain reliever and it will help you. Just make sure to put it everywhere around the area.

Darkseid only finds humor in deep emotional pain.

Alright, alright, enough joking around with the "ha ha, you should put <spicy substance> on it" posts. This man is clearly in pain and we've all had a laugh at his expense, but now I think we should offer him some actual advice.

OP, put bengay on your groin. All over it. Bengay is a pain reliever and it will help you. Just make sure to put it everywhere around the area.

*Remembers the day he put Icey-Hot on it just to see....never stood in a cold shower so long.

;(

I did that with a cream like IcyHot once, never been so red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back