ok so we have source code all over the net but

R

ravenuk

what i want to know is when am i gonna get the game i pre oredered ages ago like alot on here im sure.

getting tired of waiting now. its bad that the code was releases but thats all there is to say now can we play the game or do i jus get my money back now

The game was basically DONE before the code was stolen. You can thank whoever stole it for making it delayed even further.

prolly late oct, or mid november is what im calling for a release.

wow man i agree with you 200% thanks for the contribution

yes for sure but is this like gonna be a huge delay or what. its just a normal thing for games to be delayed we have come to expect this by now.

i want to play the game but i aint gonna cry over it. if its gonna be a long long time ill use the money for something i can get :)

No one really knows what's going on but Valve themselves. People post "it's delayed longer" but in truth, nobody knows a damn thing right now. Hopefully it won't get pushed back but if it does then it does.

You never get the game till they rewrite Steam...hell it only took them 5 years...bang bang your dead

I'm not as positive as you guys are. i think my new radeon9800 will be outdated by the time HL2 really does come out.
godd(*^65#$ hackers

I hope steam is gonna rock! it's out last and best chance of a cheat free game....

Maby if we ask Bill politely he will lend valve the M$ developement team for a month... lets see what they can really do :)

Well I'm expecting HL2 November 11th, because that is HL1's 5th birthday.

Originally posted by Skullhair
No one really knows what's going on but Valve themselves. People post "it's delayed longer" but in truth, nobody knows a damn thing right now. Hopefully it won't get pushed back but if it does then it does.

Yup, but you know it's always good to be pesimistic when talking about release dates.

That is the truth. People need to stop assuming they know what they are talking about. Unless you have some god-like inside sources or work for the development company itself, stop posting irrational material. If you want to say it will be delayed a year bla bla...then atleast say "in my opinion."

Originally posted by Polykarbon
If you want to say it will be delayed a year bla bla...then atleast say "in my opinion."
Unfortunately... A year is not "an opinion" but rather a fact.

Originally posted by CptTrips
Unfortunately... A year is not "an opinion" but rather a fact.

With proof / evidence from where? No assumptions please.

Luna

So annoying! I think that the 1 more year thing might be a fact, but I don't want to believe it!

THERE ARE NO FACTs REGARDING THE HL2 RELEASE DATE, EXCEPT THAT VALVE ARE "AIMING FOR A HOLIDAY RELEASE". Ok, lets not speculate anymore, it's not gonna change anything. Anything else is a rumour, period, until we hear something from valve.

Back