Olsen Twin Deepthroat Pic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah baby suck it!!

:LOL:

/me prints it and runs off to his bedroom

The Olsen twins are 2 hot teenage girls who are hot and young and like 17 or 18, so when you see that it's like "HA that can't be real" cuz they're like famous actresses y'know. This pic is from when they played Michelle on Full House.

holy hell, i dont see them as hot anymore cause they annoy me so much. They're flooding the barbie section in wal-mart with crap. And they've got some sort of a crap factory that runs off video after video after video of pointless material.

she looks like she's seen the mods as they walk in the door for 'naked monday'...

JonTheCanuck said:
holy hell, i dont see them as hot anymore cause they annoy me so much. They're flooding the barbie section in wal-mart with crap. And they've got like a crap factory that runs off video after video after video of pointless material.

I wonder how many more videos they can make about two girls who were seperated at birth and then find eachother at a camp...I wonder, geez, I jolly wonder!

Frank said:
I wonder how many more videos they can make about two girls who were seperated at birth and then find eachother at a camp...I wonder, geez, I jolly wonder!

haha no kidding, or maybe ones where their parents split up and they find a way to bring them back together.

Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley: The Case of the Volcano Mystery, The (1997) (V) .... Ashley
You're Invited to Mary-Kate & Ashley's Birthday Party (1997) (V)
You're Invited to Mary-Kate & Ashley's Christmas Party (1997) (V)
You're Invited to Mary-Kate & Ashley's Mall of America Party (1997) (V)
You're Invited to Mary-Kate & Ashley's New York Ballet Party (1997) (V)
Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley: The Case of the Hotel Who-Done-It, The (1996) (V) .... Ashley
Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley: The Case of the Shark Encounter, The (1996) (V) .... Ashley
Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley: The Case of the U.S. Space Camp Mission, The (1996) (V) .... Ashley
Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley: The Case of the Christmas Caper, The (1995) (V) .... Ashley
Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley: The Case of the Fun House Mystery, The (1995) (V) .... Ashley
Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley: The Case of the Mystery Cruise, The (1995) (V) .... Ashley
Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley: The Case of the Sea World Adventure, The (1995) (V) .... Ashley
You're Invited to Mary-Kate & Ashley's Sleepover Party (1995) (V) .... Ashley
It Takes Two (1995) .... Alyssa Callaway
... aka Me and My Shadow (1995)
Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley: The Case of the Logical i Ranch, The (1994) (V) .... Ashley
Adventures of Mary-Kate & Ashley: The Case of Thorn Mansion, The (1994) (V)

ROFL

everyone, we're invited to their birthday party! *hops in car and peels out duke of hazard style"

Rotflmfao.......................................................

OH BOY! I hope its a sleep over birthday party because then we could do each others hair and tell ghost stories and even play... truth or dare! OMGZ0RZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooh! we can give them good birthday spankings! ...and then... THE ORAL SEX!

Jackal hit said:
ooh! we can give them good birthday spankings! ...and then... THE ORAL SEX!

Aw no! It is posts like that, that make administrators and whoever close topics...

JonTheCanuck said:
holy hell, i dont see them as hot anymore cause they annoy me so much. They're flooding the barbie section in wal-mart with crap. And they've got some sort of a crap factory that runs off video after video after video of pointless material.
Barbie section? Hey man whatever floats your boat.

Frank said:
Aw no! It is posts like that, that make administrators and whoever close topics...
and then, as if he was just waiting for an excuse

*locked* ha! :p

no but really.. could be seen by some as really sick.. so its better its locked before the do-gooders notice and start sticking their noses in.

Frank said:

You do realise it's a Monty Python quote, right?

But yeah, whatever, this thread wasn't going anywhere anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back