OMFG! Russian-Geogian War!!!

Sprafa

Tank
Reaction score
http://www.mosnews.com/news/2004/08/24/saakashvili.shtml

between the Georgians and the Ossetians,” the newspaper quoted him as saying.

“We are very close to a war [with Russia], the population must be prepared.”

In the interview, dated Tuesday, Saakashvili denounced military aid from Russia to rebels in Georgia’s breakaway region of South Ossetia, which has said it wants to join Russia’s North Ossetia.

Saakashvili stressed that he had “no intention of provoking it [a war]” and called for an international conference to discuss the status of South Ossetia.

“Russia says it is opposed to this, but I think its position is evolving,” Liberation quoted him as saying.

The Georgian president compared relations between Russia and Georgia to a married couple in a divorce, and said that he proposes “to remain friends”.

Georgia pulled troops back from the separatist pro-Moscow region last week after an unprecedented show of force that infuriated Russia and worried Washington.

“The forces which attacked the Georgian positions last week were without doubt Russian forces,” Saakashvili reportedly said in the French newspaper article.

To avoid ethnic conflict, the Georgian president said he had proposed to the Ossetians “a very substantial autonomy and generous participation in Georgia’s central government”.

Last Thursday, the Tbilisi authorities said that 24 people had been killed and 50 others injured on the Georgian side in a week of fighting in the region.

hmmm I wonder if this has anything to do with the 2 planes that went down yesterday

I remember reading about "End Days" (apocalypse ...not that I believe in the biblical apocalypse but some similarities are eeire) and they talked about Russia having internal strife that eventually leads to full scale war involving most of the world

that's weird^ but yes, this war is freaky, hey sparta how come you are so big on news? It's cool.

the funny thing is that Georgia has a population like 1/100 of Russia`s and its economy is as stable as windows 95
Actually, they are digging their own graves

ZeeM said:
the funny thing is that Georgia has a population like 1/100 of Russia`s and its economy is as stable as windows 95
I agree, not smart to go to war with russia

CptStern said:
hmmm I wonder if this has anything to do with the 2 planes that went down yesterday

Yeah, 2 planes going down simulatenously is pretty suspicious.

Lets hope cooler heads prevail.

ZeeM said:

That was great. :D

well we all know We can trust sam fisher to sort out this mess...

(Georgia was the setting for SC1)

*The world can hear Mother Russia yelling: BRING 'EM ON!!1one* This'll be a good one ;)

It'll be one of those paper war's where nothing really happens. A few shots will be exchanged then some agreement will be reached. Nothing to get your knickers in a twist about.

the Russian army is the coolest. they give there men a bottle of vodka a salute and a go get em comrade and send them on there way.

will the russians be bombing them with monitors witht the blue screen of death on them?

sorta lame.

interesting on where this is going to go

Back