OMG!! Milla J and RE2 !!!!

lammmbda

Reaction score
finally, after one hour of making sure that the woman in stripped jeans, and black nylon clothes over an orange-color inner clothes WAS Milla Jovovich as Alice in Residnet Evil, I went up to her, took a picture with her and she gave me her autograph !!!
there is a girl in blue tight t-shirt with black mini-skirt . i got her picture too. lol.
a guy who plays a Russian soldier told us that he will be eaten by those dogs in the movie RE 2....

for those of you dont know. she is shooting Resident Evil 2 in Toronto. and i saw her filming in my school's cafeteria.
More Info Here

picture attached is one of the fake mutated dog models.

Attachments

• dog.jpg
    dog.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 600
too bad i didnt bring the VC, i could have taken pictures with the zombies...

Autograph !!

Attachments

• milla-autograph.jpg
    milla-autograph.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 331
You are soooooo lucky. I wish that would happen at my school. My school is kinda run down, would be a great atmosphere for it.

Lucky bastard. I've never gotten a celebrity's autograph.

Anyway... How does Milla look like in person, better?

LOL!... that dog looks so funny!...

Anyhow is milla hot in person?

whoa that is so cool, wish i could watch em' shoot a movie i'd liike to really see how things work

Originally posted by |MaTT|
Anyhow is milla hot in person?

I guess she is (haven't seen her). People look at her pictures and shit and go "SHES SO UGYL I WUOLDNT FUKK HER", but if those people would see her in person, they would cream their pants.

she is hot in person :cheese: I've met her :cheese:

but i didnt get a autograph, i was too wow'd..

/me beats up lammmbda, buy's his school and then takes his autograph and pictures......

HAHAHA, if someone again asks what DOG looks like in HL2 I'm gona use your pic ;)

yeah she was very nice, as least she appeared to be....
she smokes and swears, i heard them talking and she said" bullshit" something something. lol
i didnt want to stare at her you know, but she did have more wrinkles compare to the first movie.... fcuk, i cant wait to get the photos....

:cheers: :cheers: what are the chances... im soooo fcuking lucky.... once a lifetime...

Originally posted by The DemonWithin
post a picture of the chick in the miniskirt.
do it, do it now.

Request thirded.

Post a pic of Milla too :cheese:

hmmm, well if my RE info knowledge is correct then RE2 movie actually is part of the RE3 video game. Carlos is one of the spanish guys, his captian is the russian guy. I forget his name.

Ohh I forgot she was in the 5th element. Thats a pretty good movie IMO.

Originally posted by [Hunter]Ridic
hmmm, well if my RE info knowledge is correct then RE2 movie actually is part of the RE3 video game. Carlos is one of the spanish guys, his captian is the russian guy. I forget his name.

yep, thats the guy, he is the friendliest person around the set. i will post his picture with me soon, still have lots of films in the camera....

dont wory guys. I will get the pictures developed as soon as I finish that role of film......

the first movie wasn't so great. I know it was NOT an utter suckfest like just about every game to movie. BUt it was medioocre, and very forgettable.

the part where the black guy got cut into 27 different pieces by the laser security system was pretty funny, i hope he returns in this sequel and has a more horrific death.

so hey valved ray, that guy got cut into "27" pieces by that laser? PSH...you and your words.

Originally posted by Joeyslucky22
i fourth that motion!

why? she has a body of a 12 year old boy and tiny ass tits.

Ok, then find me pictures of a 200 lb woman with titty tassles plz.

I recently bought the resident evil dvd. I like the movie. The mutated licker owned. but the original licker was lame and looked fake

but I am rweally looking forward to RE2:Apocalypse. we will see Jill Valentine! and the nemesis

They guy Matt in the first movie is going to be the nemesis....of course he wont look the same but im pretty sure hes the one that turns into it. At then end the scientest guys got him on the stretcher and saw he was infected...then the one guy was like "I want him in the nemesis program"

Back