One hour fifteen minutes left....

hey?

half-life 2 is release tomorrow 16th man. so more then 1hr and 15mins

Thats strange, according to their clock it says we are still at least 9hrs away.
Was this thread even worth posting.

Where you from kid?!

Or it's quite possible he just lives in another part of the world. :)

Warlock said:

lol, no. Wherever you are in the world the release is the same amount of hours away, its your local time that will be different.

You must live in a part of the world where it is 22.48 right now. Don't trust that clock.

his computer clock is waaaay of... sorry u cant unlock it earlier by changing your time :p

I'm sure this has already been asked, but is HL2 gonna be out at midnight tonight, or are we gonna have to wait until Gabe drags his ass into work tomorrow??

Lt. Drebin said:
I'm sure this has already been asked, but is HL2 gonna be out at midnight tonight, or are we gonna have to wait until Gabe drags his ass into work tomorrow??
See sticky ? :)

That stupid JS clock they have only counts to midnight, wherever you are located. Crack programmers over there apparently :)

NB. said:
lol, no. Wherever you are in the world the release is the same amount of hours away, its your local time that will be different.

Of course, but when it comes to that clock there, unless you're in the right timezone, it won't be giving you the proper countdown. :)

I figured it would be a java clock or something that would get the time from your pc and see what timezone you were in?

I think that clock might me a little bit off. For me it says -14 days, -11 hours left! :D

The planethalflife clock is counting down to midnight according to your system clock. So wherever you live, it's now one hour and fifteen minutes to midnight... basicly it sucks.

that guy lives in a timezone where it is GMT+8
in that time its only 1hr 15 minutes to midnight, Tuesday

Warlock said:

Nope not posible. It comes out on the same time around the world.

12 west = valve time
2 central
3 east = my time

All the same thing.

It's coming out the same time everywhere, 12 am PST, 8 AM GMT/CET, 10 AM GMT + 2.

Right now, it's 16 h and 13 minutes left.

Raziel-Jcd said:
Nope not posible. It comes out on the same time around the world.

12 west = valve time
2 central
3 east = my time

All the same thing.

Yes, but the PHL clock is wrong. It counts to midnight insteed of the unlock time.

Back