One of the most horrifying videos I've ever seen.

Krynn72

The Freeman
Reaction score
Apparently theres a anti-depressant called Tianeptine thats big in the illegal drug trade in Russia that causes severe Necrosis if shot into your arm/leg with a needle.

Animated Gif version for those who don't want to watch the whole video:

Warning: This is very disturbing. DO NOT OPEN THE SPOILER if you don't want to see a living woman who's ulna (a bone in your forearm) is exposed due to the skin decaying away.
Not even ****ing joking here. This shit is ****ed up. Last chance.
druginducednecrosis.gif

Full video with other cases reported.
http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/1...ses_Body_Parts_to_Rot_While_Addicts_Are_Alive

I've never seen anything like this. I had no idea it could even happen. I can't believe someone would let it get so bad.

Oh my god what the ****

I clicked the spoiler quickly, to see if it was all that bad, and its pretty bad.

Jesus.

Why doesn't she amputate it or something holy shit..

its like almost 3 am here, why oh why did I click the link??

.....continues watching

.....dick gets soft

.....closes link

Hmm, I didn't actually find it disturbing (surprise, surprise). So, it's like a drug that melts your arm? Who the **** would do that...

Ohh it's not that bad.

I was hoping for blood and black decaying flesh everywhere :(

they should air that on TV in Russia during noon time. that drug would disappear immediately. also if someone tried selling me that drug I'd buy it and immediately stick the needle in the sellers face

GOOD GOD at her ****ing stump foot.

I wonder if she was turning tricks since she was living that druggy lifestyle.

"Hey baby, come on over here and give me a good f... I'M NOT A GHOUL STOP RUNNING AWAY! GIVE ME MY MONEY!"

But seriously though... her foot, at the end of the video, looks like a wax foot that somebody decided to melt. That's what it ****ing looks like.

From Wikipedia:
Abuse of tianeptine is rare and thus far has only been seen in patients with pre-existing multi-substance abuse disorders. 141 cases of abuse were identified between 1989 and 2004, correlating to an incidence of 1 to 3 cases per 1000 patients treated with tianeptine. The main reason for abuse is to achieve an anxiolytic effect. According to Servier, cessation of treatment with tianeptine is difficult, due to the possibility of withdrawal symptoms in a patient.

I'm sure they'll stop once their body dissolves so much they can't physically dope up.

Woah, she would so pull in the candy on Halloween.

The gif is not that bad (for the viewer that is), but in the video there's a worse shot of another woman's decaying arm.

But the worst part is when they're cleaning a hole in the woman's leg. Damn... :(

Very disturbing yes, but not the most horrible that exist on the interbutts. The worst ones are when people get caught in machines and get mushed, or the one where the fat dude gets squished by a big truck and he literally explodes, or the one where the 5 year or girls head goes pancake when a truck drives over it, or the one where they hammer a guys face until he dies, or the

i could go on for ages.

Looks painful, but certainly not the worst thing I have seen.

Like one time when I found a bunch of mysterious middle eastern videos on youtube.
One was what I assume, a morgue. The only difference was that the morgue appeared to be quite... disorderly. Rotting corpses everywhere piled across tables. There were two or three young adults working in this morgue, acting quite giddy, they began laughing as one young man began to violently butcher and cut off the face of a decaying corpse.

Like one time when I found a bunch of mysterious middle eastern videos on youtube.
One was what I assume, a morgue. The only difference was that the morgue appeared to be quite... disorderly. Rotting corpses everywhere piled across tables. There were two or three young adults working in this morgue, acting quite giddy, they began laughing as one young man began to violently butcher and cut off the face of a decaying corpse.

Sounds like a case of taking Mortal Kombat from virtual reality to reality.

You wither yourself away with all these nonsense posts for the soul purpose of getting your postcount higher

Longshot, meh i tried atleast.

Very disturbing yes, but not the most horrible that exist on the interbutts. The worst ones are when people get caught in machines and get mushed, or the one where the fat dude gets squished by a big truck and he literally explodes, or the one where the 5 year or girls head goes pancake when a truck drives over it, or the one where they hammer a guys face until he dies, or the

i could go on for ages.

When I say "most horrifying thing I've seen" I'm not talking about gore. I've been around on the internet enough to not be phased by such things anymore. But this is horrifying to me because these people are still alive and their bodies are decaying on them. I have a problem with imagining myself in situations like these whenever I see them, and I can't imagine what it would be like to live like that.

The only thing worse I've seen is videos/gifs of people who tried to suicide via shotgun and had to live with a massive hole in their head and their flesh dangling by strands, with no mouth, nose, or eyes. The only sense left to you is your pain. ****, I am still haunted by that one.

i could go on for ages.

Jesus H! I never saw those videos online! Well, I did see a 'leaked' video of Mujhadeen Guerillas slicing the throat of a Russian Paratrooper and a man who shot himself in his head at a police station. But none of those horrible videos you described.

(damn my Greek curiosity. Pandora, I blame you!) Dare I ask where you can view those videos?

As for that video, I feel bad for what happened to that person. But this is why I don't turn to drugs to solve my emotional problems. Especially illegal ones.

When somebody's bone is exposed, I'm pretty sure it's bad.

Edit:

Just saw the stumpy foot, this is indeed very bad.

The pun humor in this thread is bone dry.

The pun humor in this thread is bone dry.

I wanted to contribute, but I couldnt think of anything good. I'll keep thinking about it though and come back with something good tomarrow.

i could go on for ages.

Glad I will never, ever see those... at least if I can help it.

That could make a very good drug educational video. Sure it would emotionally scar children who watch it, but isn't that the point of public service videos? To scar kids for life so that they don't use drugs or turn into communists?

Oh, probably the most horrible thing I've seen in real life was when a guy accidentally chopped his hand off. Kinda scary, but they called emergency services and got it done.

The only thing worse I've seen is videos/gifs of people who tried to suicide via shotgun and had to live with a massive hole in their head and their flesh dangling by strands, with no mouth, nose, or eyes. The only sense left to you is your pain. ****, I am still haunted by that one.

I hated that one.

Oh, probably the most horrible thing I've seen in real life was when a guy accidentally chopped his hand off. Kinda scary, but they called emergency services and got it done.

Well I'm sure if he was taken to the hospital quickly, the hand could've been reattached successfully.

I've also seen one documentary where they managed to attach a dead man's hand to an amputee's arm. Surprisingly the surgery was a success...

Well I'm sure if he was taken to the hospital quickly, the hand could've been reattached successfully.

I've also seen one documentary where they managed to attach a dead man's hand to an amputee's arm. Surprisingly the surgery was a success...

Depends on how it was cut off and how much damaged it received as well.

They've been doing limb transplants for a little while now... but recently they did a double arm transplant (I think up to the elbow) and it was crazy. It's kind of scary to look down and see that you have someone else's arms on you. They said they didn't know just how much feeling or movement he'd get with them, but I haven't followed up in a while so I don't know.

Anyways that's ****ed up. At least she's not depressed about it though right? Take a debillitating anti-depressant that rots your flesh off... good job Russians...

Back