One Week From Tonight - Last Great War mod Returns

|LGW|Mith

Reaction score
After a fairly long media blackout, the Last Great War mod is coming back on Christmas day with a brand new site design, lots of new content, and tons of new information.

http://www.lastgreatwar.com/

You can still visit our forums

Heres an example of what you can see for the new render style of LGW, all render textures were made by Incitatus, as well as the render made by Incitatus, the skin by Hedhunta, and the model by Warbeast.
MP40.jpg

We do plan on releasing some shots of our player models as well.

Heres some other classic LGW shots, none in the new site render style though

:D!

Looking great!

I love your temporary site design as well. My congrats to you and your team Mith :) Keep it up!

looking good as always..... too bad i won't be at a computer until like 5 days later :(

Wow great stuff... LGW is the hl2 mod I am most consistantly impressed with :D

Models looks great!
but... isn't the ww2 concept a "little" over-used when it comes to HL2 ?

lol unlike the undying originality of; aliens and marines, contemporary special forces or anime/manga.

But pls don't let this thread turn into a debate about the originality of WW2 games/mods. If you want a good discussion please come to our forum and check out the debate section, if you want you can make a thread on this very topic :)
But just a warning we have many die hard WW2 fans on our boards so expect a heated discussion ;) :)

Incitatus said:
lol unlike the undying originality of; aliens and marines, contemporary special forces or anime/manga.

Hey! I resemble that! ;) I agree with your sentiments though. :p

Incitatus said:
If you want a good discussion please come to our forum and check out the debate section, if you want you can make a thread on this very topic :)
But just a warning we have many die hard WW2 fans on our boards so expect a heated discussion ;) :)

Oh, sounds like fun :)

Ill be there tonight when i dont have anything to do :)

Btw, the models looks sweet :)

Back