only in russia

jverne

Reaction score
is this the norm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw2_Zs140lg&feature=related

poor guy. russia is advanced enough to have widespread cameras/net but backwards enough for this shit to happen still quite often.
in america cops usually beat you because they're on a power trip. in russia they do it for kicks or because they are bored or you haven't bribed them too much. (same goes for alot of eastern europe countries).

i may be generalizing a bit but as far as i can remember i've seen shit like this come from mostly those countries. "3 guys 1 hammer" anyone?

What happened there? The man got hit hard in his side, but why did he drop to the ground numb a few seconds later? I assume it would be taken off youtube if it was lethal.

What happened there? The man got hit hard in his side, but why did he drop to the ground numb a few seconds later? I assume it would be taken off youtube if it was lethal.

he got hit right in the kidneys, i'm not sure why he fainted but the pain from that is unbearable.

Translation

... ... .smile.... ha ha ha ha ha .....
and now say " I love SWAT"
say I love SWAT

lethal or not...hard blow to the kidneys probably ruptured them + direct faceplant on tarmac. all that for a joke.

Back