Operation Everlasting Shadow

Website is updated.... see our funky new desgin by clicking on the Operation Everlasting Shadow Mod link in my sig or by clicking here

Thank you

You guys may have already answered this but are you playing as a female or male agent?

You can choose which you would like to play as :)

No, we haven't answered that before, thanks for your interest :)

Although, we might feel it's a bit gimmicky... and leave it out, but at the moment... it's in :)

Ok, well, we are putting things in place at the moment to make you ALL very happy with what we hope will be a great mod... and something special to be played over and over. Once again, your interest is appriciated.

Oh yeah, and you'll be able to buy OES t-shirts from out site before christmas, so even your cat can be a OES fan :)

Thank you... and goodnight!

wooo t-shirts, i'm so going ot order one myself, so i can have my name on it :cheese:

£15-20 ?? hmm they better be really good quality material. Owell ill steal one of Mrbadger when you get them in

They will be good quality, we are currently in negotiations with a company about printing them. :)

Oh, and there might be something a few of you might find interesting in the morning.. (GMT, cos that's what I run on :p)

I'm sure it's been said before, but it's great to see a promising mod out there. What makes it even better is that it's being worked on by some of the halflife2.net mods and regulars that I've come to know and respect. Makes me wish I accually posted way back when I used to ghost the forum.

keep up the good work I can't wait to play

Yeah, the guys who make 'em claim it's 100% processed cotton. I'm not sure how much of this is true, but we'll soon find out.

Back