Opposing Force and Blue Shift on Half-Life: Source

djdori11

Reaction score
Hey, I'm new here.
I finished Half-Life: Source a couple of times and I want something new, so I was wondering, is it possible to play Opposing Force and Blue Shift expansion packs on Half-Life: Source?
Thanks!

It's possible, but not by official means. I believe you can play the two expansion packs in Source if you've got a mod installed. I came across these:

Opposing Force

Blue Shift

Come to think of it, I believe both of these projects failed.

Oh ok thanks..
It's kinda sad that you can't officialy or unofficialy play the expansions on Half-Life: Source.
I don't have the original Half-Life and it's expansions, I just have Half-Life: Source so this is why I was wondering about it..
But from what I've seen the Steam version of Half-Life and it's expansions is on much improved and Source like GldSrc engine than the retail ones, is that right?
If so I'll buy the original Half-Life and it's expansions..

blue shift and it's updated textures look better than hl:Source...
Take the complete hl1 bundle on steam,i think it was 15 dollars or something similar...-

Oh ok thanks..
If so I'll buy the original Half-Life and it's expansions..

If you are going to buy the HL1 pack I have a 25% off Valve coupon (as have most people on here I reckon) you can have if you want...

huh... what happened to the quote? damn my rig is doing weird things these days!

No probs. Like I said, most people on here do too after the Holiday Sale.

It's possible, but not by official means. I believe you can play the two expansion packs in Source if you've got a mod installed. I came across these:

Opposing Force

Blue Shift

Come to think of it, I believe both of these projects failed.
Uh...neither of them failed. They were last updated in December. If they will ever come out or come out within a reasonable time frame, I don't know.

Uh...neither of them failed. They were last updated in December. If they will ever come out or come out within a reasonable time frame, I don't know.

The Opposing Force mod did fail; it was last updated in December of 2010. The other one still seems to be kicking.

Back