Antec TruePower 330W PSU
IIyama Vision Master Pro 455 19" CRT DiamondTron M2 Monitor
Genius Comfy KB-06X Black PS2 Keyboard
Microsoft Wireless Optical Mouse (Steel Blue) - Retail
Creative Sound Blaster Digital 5.1 - Retail
Symantec Norton Anti-Virus 2004 - OEM
Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition - OEM

Total £1,020.37

The thing i really want to know, is whether it is compatible. I have checked it so many times, but i just want to make sure. Also if you think i should change anything. Thanks in advance =)

ShadowStalker

Maybe change your PSU to something a bit better (in Watt)...330W isnt very much, and if you ever wanted to upgrade to a better graphics card your going to need a new psu as well...the ati's reccomend at least 350W psu and the nvidias are the same.

I've personally got this PSU, it is amazing...it never gives me trouble, my pc is overclocked and it handles it all well and its the same price http://www.overclock.co.uk/customer/product.php?productid=16915&cat=482

Edit/ Also, if you can change that windows to XP PRO...it is far superior to home edition. Borrow a copy, ya know! ;)

What is the radeon 9800 lite version? How much is it?

Umm, don't get that 'Chieftec'. Get an Antec of some sort, or simply buy a case with a power supply already installed.

The radeon 9800 pro lite version is the same as the other version, its just comes with somthing difernet in the box. It isnt any less powerful. Its about £150.

here we go:

"Full retail indicates that the package contains the entire bundle including the Game software bundle and utilities. The Lite retail versions do not come bundled with the software bundle and are packaged with the neccessities needed to enjoy the pinnacle in performance from Sapphire alone."

Lite retail is just like OEM...it comes with nothing except the card, the fan and manual. No games or anything...possibly no drivers either.

I'd still say get that thermaltake 480W psu that i linked mainly because ive got one :p and i know they are'nt cheap and tacky and work perfect.

I would strongly recommend an Antec, Enermax or Fortron.
Or Thermaltake. ;)

Predator said:
Umm, don't get that 'Chieftec'. Get an Antec of some sort, or simply buy a case with a power supply already installed.
Now that's just silly, there's no difference beside the cheiftec towers and the antec ones. Cheiftec is a clone for half the price. And you can get it in aluminum

Thanks for all the help guys, but i've decided to go with a 'tagan 480w' its been getting really good reviews, plus its black, my fav colour =P

Back