Orgasm

You know how bad he feels right now.

lol... the best part was the post-orgasm commentary. Gotta love girls that have orgasms when they get tossed around.

I think my laughter only increased as the guy got more weirded out.

"I think I want to have an orgasm!" *has one*

I ****ing knew it.

There's actually a condition which causes women to randomly have orgasms I think.

Slut syndrome?

that just an excuse btw. every guy has a friend they know that just has too much sex for her own good. also me thinks the woman of this world have more sexual problems then men when it comes to the act of orgasms. a guy can orgasm 99.9999% of the time whereas a woman has to fake it a lot of times. also protip: drunk sex is the best

There's actually a condition which causes women to randomly have orgasms I think.

There was a video, posted here a looooooong time ago about how some women could "think" themselves to orgasms. Either that or it was on television I can't remember. But you're right, take this girl for example: http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/article5651.ece

PRETTY Sarah Carmen is a 200-a-day orgasm girl who gets good, good, GOOD vibrations from almost anything.

The rumble of a train on the tracks, the purr of a hairdryer, the rhythmic drone of a photo-copier are all enough to make her go oh oh oh, ahhhhh.

I'd love to marry that woman. also this is not a condition its a blessing

Yeah, soiled underwear every 5 minutes yay!

that just an excuse btw. every guy has a friend they know that just has too much sex for her own good. also me thinks the woman of this world have more sexual problems then men when it comes to the act of orgasms. a guy can orgasm 99.9999% of the time whereas a woman has to fake it a lot of times. also protip: drunk sex is the best

Have you ever tried Baked Sex?

Also, on what Kipling's Cat was saying (What kind of irresponsible owner would let his cat have it's own hl2.net account, anyway?) there is a condition where the likes of even the most subtle vibrations can cause extreme sexual stimulation.

EDIT: Beaten to it. I really do feel sorry for women with that condition, it's hard enough for guys to take them seriously without them bending over with quivering legs everytime someone with a sub-woofer drives past them.

I bet she has to drink a lot to keep up otherwise she'll squirt herself into dehydration.

I'm hoping people know that female orgasms don't involve massive ejaculations... they don't require any at all. Just thought I'd mention that since it's one of those "not sure if serious" moments.

I'm hoping people know that female orgasms don't involve massive ejaculations... they don't require any at all. Just thought I'd mention that since it's one of those "not sure if serious" moments.

Lol, noob. How else would we know if they're faking?

I'm hoping people know that female orgasms don't involve massive ejaculations

I'm just as surprised as you are. wtf people

But it sure is sweet when you have a small pool of liquid on your bed sheets and you know that didn't come from you. No question then that the mission has been accomplished and I think an award should be in order.

Well done, you get the "Have to clean your sheets again" Award.

It's just a little bodly fluid, not that big of a deal.

that just an excuse btw. every guy has a friend they know that just has too much sex for her own good. also me thinks the woman of this world have more sexual problems then men when it comes to the act of orgasms. a guy can orgasm 99.9999% of the time whereas a woman has to fake it a lot of times.

That's silly. Women can orgasm whenever they want, some men are just really bad at sex.

Female ejaculations is a myth. Now used as an exscuse when women get so exited they pee themselves.

Did any of you actually run into a women faking it? Seems like a myth to me because honestly how ****ing lame would that be? It either happens or it doesn't, I would hate a women that faked it.

Back